howster - (Howard Bruce)Member since August 15, 2012
Habs fan since: 1972
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Lafleur
- Comment on Pateryn, Thomas, Blunden among eight players reassigned to Bulldogs (2013-09-26 13:16:00)
Too many Smurphs in top 6 with Pleks, Gio, DD and Briere. Don't see us making playoffs. Might be a long year if CP31 doesn't bring his A game
- Comment on Subban wins Norris Trophy as league’s top defenceman (2013-06-16 16:58:09)
The fact that PK mentioned many others by name in his acceptance speech but not MT or MB was not an accident. MT's "make him a better person" comments, sitting him 2 more games after he signed, along with the hardball stance last January will not be forgotten He is now in the drivers seat and will make them pay, unless he decides to go to arbitration next summer and then UFA. MB wanted PK to follow Habs policy in bridge contracts, "it's just business", well now it just business for PK and Meehan and they can push their own "policy"
- Comment on ‘When he heard the news, our captain was crying in my arms’, Therrien says (2013-05-09 08:52:44)
Ufa to add. Patrick Bordeleau from Avs. 6 foot 6 and he can throw em
- Comment on Flashback to the 2004-05 lockout (2012-08-24 20:16:48)
No blood no foul Why do you think MB seems so sour on PK ?
- Comment on Flashback to the 2004-05 lockout (2012-08-24 20:09:23)
Easternontariohabsfan, no need to call me an idiot. That's an Aholes response. He has broken some stories that have proven to be true. The main thrust of my post was that this new regime wants to get PK out of town which would be a really stupid move.
- Comment on Flashback to the 2004-05 lockout (2012-08-24 19:52:58)
Hockeyy Insiderr reports we have offered PK, Eller and Bouque to Jets for Kane and Hsinsey. Kane has demanded out of the Peg. MB and his crew seem intent on Shipping PK out of town. I am about to cease being a habs fan after 40 years of loyalty. I will never return to see them play. Go Jets and Sens!!!