dabouz - (david bouz)Member since August 1, 2012
Habs fan since: 85
Favorite current player: white
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ Weise lives dream with OT goal in Game 1 (2014-04-18 11:42:40)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 80 – Canadiens lose an OT thriller to Hawks, Galchenyuk injured (2014-04-09 18:07:44)
season in a nutshell! ready for the playoffs!!! http://vimeo.com/91222159 db out.
- Comment on Price among Habs not making trip to Chicago (with video) (2014-04-08 20:12:20)
Bishop leaves with upper body injury!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 76 – Canadiens top Panthers 4-1, W streak hits five (2014-03-29 17:59:50)
How many points do we need to clinch?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 74 – Canadiens win ugly (2014-03-25 22:05:52)
Let's call that the career price shutout, shutout and a fight!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 74 – Canadiens win ugly (2014-03-25 21:50:31)
Bourque get new skates or something?
- Comment on About this weekend … (2014-03-17 10:48:51)
Best thing about this weekend: Getting to see my Sens fan friend leave my place .4 seconds after the soups goal db out.
- Comment on Habs get day off after loss to Bruins (2014-03-13 12:28:08)
MT has to go.
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-07 12:13:58)
All im saying is lets give him that chance before trying to run him out of montreal. Kinda sucks his heart will never be here though, one foot out the door. db out.
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-07 11:50:24)
Lets not freak out about Vanek, But is there a reason MT didnt TRY him with anyone else. Also, since we've never officially had a top 6 guy brought in at deadline. i also find it hard to judge and not to hold myself back from criticizing a guy floating around. Lets give him a chance, just because all eyes are on him doesnt mean eller and bourque didnt suck up the night too db out.