Tyhudg - (Tyler Hudgeon)Member since July 11, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 16:39:19)
I agree, spread out the offence. The DD Patches Gallagher line will only thrive with another line capable of scoring on the regular to garner some of the attention.
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 16:37:09)
I'm curious, what do you think the probability is of the habs re-signing Vanek? Honeset question, it would be great if they could bring a player of his calibre back for a little while.
- Comment on Audio: Habs make late deal to get Vanek from Islanders; Tokarski to start against Ducks (2014-03-05 16:34:31)
Eller is playing poorly. Bad decisions like crazy, and last game he took a very bad penalty (or 2, I don't recall). I have noticed him trying to make far too many blind passes, skating with the puck too much in the oppositions zone and just general carelessness.... starting to look like start of last year Eller. Remember last season when he got made a healthy scratch? Instant and sustained response.... until recently. I think he is hoping it has the same effect this time. With his recent play it isn't going to hurt the habs having him out of the lineup.
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 14:36:29)
A lot of talk about how 'Ready' Tinordi looks. I though he has looked pretty bad since the call up. He goes way out of position to make contact far too much resulting in a couple odd man rushes against the habs in the past couple games (In limited minutes). Made a brutal play prior to fighting Kyle Clifford last night (I assume in an attempt to overshadow it). I don't think Tinordi is ready at all personally, and would go as far as to say he has looked lost out there at times to me. I will say he did look much better in the second half of last nights game, but half a game is not enough.
- Comment on Habs call up Beaulieu, Nattinen from Hamilton (2014-01-17 12:04:01)
Part of bringing up Nattinen too is seeing what they have in him. I believe his contract is up after this year, probably want to get a look at what they have in him, see if he is worth giving another pro contract.
- Comment on Habs call up Beaulieu, Nattinen from Hamilton (2014-01-17 12:01:58)
I think Josh Gorges deserves a bit more credit than that.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-12 12:30:33)
Emelin was laying big hits all night, no surprise he looked great out there. That is what he has to do to succeed.
- Comment on P.K. Subban in the media spotlight again at Habs practice (2014-01-10 13:43:13)
MT did the right thing, seems like absolutely everyone realizes that except for the people who dwell inside Habs blogs.
- Comment on Habs given day off Thursday after loss in Philly (2014-01-10 11:23:51)
Someone wrote a comment praising EOTP the other day. Read the last 'About last night' and discovered that HIO is trying to become EOTP. Telling the coaches how to coach (Even though the habs are doing better than anybody expected them to do) is silly. Stick to what you do best HIO, and that is report.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban, Price headed to Sochi; Galchenyuk has broken hand (2014-01-07 15:26:04)
Those guys are jerks. I can also be a jerk, but EOTP is full of a bunch of sensationalizing babies who think they know the NHL better than current players and managers. Andrew Berskshires 'Open letter to MT' was among the most pathetic things I have ever seen on the internet. They tug at the hearts of their readers by perpetuating falsities and sensationalizing non stories, only really highlighting problems that don't exist.