Tyhudg - (Tyler Hudgeon)Member since July 11, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 16:09:47)
Plus he isn't scoring because he is extremely skilled. We have Parros already, Tarnasky would not continue scoring at the NHL level.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 16:06:43)
I agree actually.... I think Pateryn would fit perfectly in the 6th Dman spot. No guarantees of course, but from watching him play in hamilton I think he is ready, and deserves a shot at that 6th spot. I am warming up to Murray, but I still think Pateryn would be an ideal choice. With that in mind I am not holding my breath, until someone goes down with an injury.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 21:31:19)
Has DD Captured back the hearts of any Habs fans yet? I hope so... he legitimately looks like he has turned the corner, something his comparison, Gomez, was NEVER able to do. I am very happy for the guy.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 20:54:31)
The habs are such a gritty team, regardless of size, lack of pugilists, etc.... They have always been a gritty team (Save for the losing season prior to the lockout) just not a big team. If you look at Toronto, they have a lot of capable fighters, but they have zero grit. Many habs fans wanting Gorges to get traded.. BAH!! Toronto would kill for a guy like him, because it takes guys like him to win and Gorges would make TO a much, much better team. Guys like Diaz have no grit, but he possess other intangibles that make him a serviceable 3-6th dman, making guys like Gorges all the more valuable. I could understand moving Diaz, but not Gorges. That is all.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 28 – Canadiens beat nemesis 3-2 (2013-12-02 21:41:59)
In Subbans defense it is hard to pass the puck with only one hand on your stick.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 26 – Winning streak ends with Shootout in D.C. (2013-11-29 18:39:22)
Did anybody see that puck hop over Gorges stick? We need to trade him and replace him with an unproven, unready prospect. Gorges lacks the offensive upside that this team desperately needs. Hell, while we are at it lets move Diaz too, he is not tall enough and does not register enough hits. Tinordi needs to come up to the NHL now, did you guys see his fight with Tim Gleason in the preseason? He is definitely ready. Haven't you seen how tall he is??
- Comment on Habs’ Murray misses practice; Budaj will face Capitals (2013-11-28 16:42:18)
Timo - I'd ask if you have ever seen a habs game but I recall a post where you actually attended one. Must have sucked considering you didn't have a clue what was happening on the ice, eh?
- Comment on Habs’ Murray misses practice; Budaj will face Capitals (2013-11-28 16:35:47)
True that. When they traded for Thomas I think they had that exact same thought in mind. I don't care how small Gallagher is, he is amazing.
- Comment on Habs’ Murray misses practice; Budaj will face Capitals (2013-11-28 16:33:11)
All this attention Markov bodes well for the habs. Subban is no longer 'THE GUY' in montreal, he is just another one. Last night he even broke out a bit of the flash on an end to end rush. The great thing? He passed the puck at the blue line and quickly retreated to his position. NOW we are subbanging, baby.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 25 – Canadiens top Buffalo 3-1 for fourth in a row (2013-11-27 21:07:50)
Scott is a giant... that was ballsy. Good stuff.