galchenyuk27 - (shane robertson)Member since July 8, 2012
Habs fan since: 1990
Favorite current player: alex galchenyuk
All-time favorite player: maurice richard
- Comment on Habs vs. Kings could be a defensive battle (2013-12-10 15:18:56)
markov will not be 7 mill common now. What makes everyone think we wont have leblanc or a prospect up by then anyways. Don't forget we build threw the draft.
- Comment on Habs vs. Kings could be a defensive battle (2013-12-10 15:08:00)
Not a fan so far. We need a like button like they have on facebook.
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 15:21:17)
Is there really nothing else going on in the NHL...... Boring
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 15:18:18)
159 timo being in the 50's just seems smaller
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 15:17:36)
Why do you hope they have there eye on him nothing spectacular I see.
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 14:58:29)
You would think the league would allow them to smoke that would only make them play worse lol. Not to mention the fact that ive burned with nhl players during off season. Not saying who now though lol
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 14:41:18)
Vancouver is probably the dumbest team in the league. Who gives up Hodgsons for Kassian id love to have Hodgsons, I have a huge hatred for Kassian I wouldn't give up a 5th rounder for that clown.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 14:59:09)
I would love to see dd fight chara id probably have more respect for him then any hab of all time except Richard beat up that ranger 3 times in 1 night
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-05 14:03:36)
I wasn't happy about it either, but I was watching the game with some canucks fans who have all started to come to the dark side. Montreal plays exciting hockey unlike a lot of teams in the nhl.
- Comment on Habs’ Bourque sidelined with upper-body injury (2013-12-04 16:52:21)
Can someone please explain to me why Toronto has better cup odds then us. My first guess was cause vegas knows they can squeeze money out of those idiots.