Loop_Garoo - (Greg Groen)Member since July 4, 2012
Habs fan since: 1978
Favorite current player: Eller
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafluer
- Comment on About this afternoon …. (2015-02-01 07:26:39)
If what he said about fighting is true, then the players need to grow up and start acting like teenagers. If you work at Tim Horton's they don't hire an enforcer to beat you up if you don't yell "hot" loud enough walking by with a pot of coffee. That said, while Brodeur is known for many things, his intellectual capability is not one of those things, so he could just be wrong.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a nailbiter (2015-01-29 20:54:48)
There is no such thing as a pro Rangers or anti-habs conspiracy. It does not matter if you know it went it, you have to see it, prove it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a nailbiter (2015-01-29 19:09:13)
Is Strombo's fly down?
- Comment on Canadiens give Price day off after win over Stars (2015-01-28 14:56:23)
Roy had some inconsistencies, but when he was on his game, no one has ever been better.
- Comment on Habs return to the ice, prepare to face Stars (2015-01-27 09:01:49)
I think Gill did a great job settling PK in to his NHL role, and now he is learning many of the subtleties of the game from Markov. They are both important.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-22 14:57:10)
I would like to think that we here can maintain our high standards of calm, thoughtful diplomacy even when the conversation strays from our beloved habs.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-22 14:55:49)
Yes, a lot of things new to them.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-22 14:35:27)
Politics is everywhere, it's going to come out. As long as we are cool with each other about it, it's okay. It's only when people get offended or offensive that it is a problem. I spend half my time embroiled in politics or environmental issues, it can be harrowing at times.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-22 14:28:57)
Not really the forum for this I know, but that site is very mis-leading, and is not representative at all of the vast majority of scientists, re-searchers etc. The reason that so many of the scientists are activists as well is that they understand the science, and realize the consequences of what they know. There is some debate over to which degree climate change is caused by humans, it might be 98%, it might be as low as 95% caused by humans, but that is the only real debate left. By the way, this is also something we have been aware of since the late 1800's, it is not new.
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-22 09:04:42)
I no longer go to tsn because too many videos and ads start playing automatically