Loop_Garoo - (Greg Groen)Member since July 4, 2012
Habs fan since: 1978
Favorite current player: Eller
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafluer
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-21 08:14:02)
It is far far better to let these guys develop slowly and learn than it is to rush them. There were several times that Galchenyuk was given the opportunity to play centre, and looked very much like a winger trying to play centre, did not really seem to understand his role. This is not a surprise as he was a winger in Junior as well, save for a few games here and there. NB is the same way, has looked great at times not so great others. It is this simple with Tinordi and NB, if the coach know that they are going to see very limited ice time, then they are better of in Hamilton playing leadership roles, getting loads of time. There has been a lot of talk about NB having a hard time accepting it when he has been sent down, and if that is the case, that is even more of a reason to be sent down. Being sent from the NHL to the AHL, is a tiny little minor disappointment, and if you cannot handle that like a pro, then that in itself is a reason to be sent down, learn and grow up a little.
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-19 23:13:43)
Bush banned all stem cell research just in case some might come from fetal stem cells, and held medical advancement in that field very far back.
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-19 13:53:27)
Spent one Christmas of my life as an employee in a mall. That year ruined christmas music for me forever. Mind you it is not like I was that big of a fan to begin with.
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-19 12:22:19)
Would have pushed the "like" button, but we do not seem to have one.
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 15:56:12)
Wouldn't trade good old Rudolph, have you seen how often that red light goes on when he's on his game?
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 15:55:02)
I am actually happy for Gomez. Had to be a horrible feeling when his skill just vanished.
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 14:24:20)
Anyone can be traded if the right offer comes along, I just don't think that Eller is being shopped by MB, and nor should he be.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 09:48:54)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 09:32:03)
Yeah, I think Andrighetto goes back for sure, but I think Eller stays as centre and DD goes to wing, mind you if they end up on the same line then they may alternate for awhile, see how it works out.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-17 09:16:56)
Ok, some of your points have validity, but to say that a coach "deliberately tried to Sabotage" a players career is kinda loopy. Do you think under "gameplan" on his little clipboard, MT wrote - make sure I have really bad players?