25insight - (Vincent Gauthier)Member since July 3, 2012
Habs fan since: 1991 (birth)
Favorite current player: Glachenyuk
All-time favorite player: Koivu
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Cup-holders (2014-12-12 22:56:36)
the way he sets up his draws is incredible. you almost know when he's going to win one.
- Comment on Liveblog: The losing streak is over (2014-11-20 17:16:20)
Bourque is gone! Plan the parade!
- Comment on Mike Weaver listed as day-to-day as Canadiens prepare to face Blues (2014-11-19 14:29:46)
after the 4-0 loss to the pens, i watched this video and it made me feel much better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDrwtpWhu6o
- Comment on Liveblog: Down 3-0, Canadiens rally and win in Shootout (2014-10-11 22:04:25)
I LOVE YOU! AND I LOVE YOU, I LOVE ALLLLL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 19:01:10)
While I was on my phone I realized Sekac backwards = Cakes. So how about we give him that as a Nick name? All aboard?
- Comment on HI/O Show: ‘One of the wildest games I’ve ever seen’ (2014-05-29 00:40:05)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-28 09:23:42)
Oops. If we had lost I could imagine what the headlines would look like. "CAPTAIN SPITS ON LOGO, HABS ELIMINATED" I'm sure Cherry will still get mad about it. "NOW SEE HERE! HABS SPITTING ON THE LOGO! JUST WRONG!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ylLqZn8HNDY&app=desktop
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 23:30:36)
Sadly, as a hockey fan first and foremost, rangers in 6 looks incredibly likely. But I really do not want a repeat of 2010. We better bring it at the Bell Center and then crush them at MSG after a good win to get the momentum back.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 4 – St. Louis scores in OT, pushes Canadiens to the brink (2014-05-25 23:16:50)
sad face :(
- Comment on Rangers, Habs meet in playoffs for first time since 1996 (2014-05-16 23:35:10)
I respect the veterans. Well said.