Caesar - (Kevin Geffert)Member since June 29, 2012
Habs fan since: 79
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: GretzLemieux
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-22 21:56:22)
The only issue I have with our early season record is the Leafs had a similar record same time last year. I don't feel like the Habs will drop too much by the end of the year. There would have to be some crazy injuries / bad luck to stop us from finishing near the top in the division and conference for that matter. Our depth is good -not as great as I feel it is sometimes- but way better than the past decade. Habs still couldn't lose Marky for a whole season and have intermittent lesser injuries without it taking a toll, but they will not be a lottery team for the foreseeable future. Chucky is great and getting a lot of much deserved attention. Gally is becoming a real force to be reckoned with. PK is on another level and Price is all world. Max is a star and just coming in to his own, and again a small,l seemingly irrelevant, off season addition in Manny is turning out to be a real steal. I actually think MT might know what he's doing.
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-22 21:33:28)
I was constantly rolling my eyes at all these TV posts. How hard it is and all that. I thought how hard is this? what's the big deal ? Well I live in Montreal area and just found out last game that there are 2 City tv channels. I'm losing my mind trying to figure this $hit out. Can't imagine what people out side the viewing area are going through. This is insane.
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-22 21:29:38)
that is an awesome stat. Wow.
- Comment on Habs send Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-15 20:54:10)
@Paz talking about Chucky / Duchesne using their feet first then there hands. A lot like the Russian Rocket. His hands were amazing and so was his speed but once he got both of them coordinated together he became insanely productive. I'm not say either will be like Bure but the ability to make great moves while your legs are moving separates the great ones from the pack. Todays examples are Max- yay- and Kessel boooo.
- Comment on A day off Sunday in Tampa for unbeaten Habs (2014-10-12 11:03:12)
I was trying to see why Plex is better offensively this year and Manny is half of it. Plex not having to be defense first is bringing great results. The other half of the equation is he is playing with 2 great youngsters. Will Chucky be moved to DD's line to get them going this season? Maybe Sekac? I hope not. MT should keep that line and Eller's line together as much as possible. All 4 captains have scored and up until Chucky's goal I think only the captains have scored so the effects of missing Gio and Gorges are not too bad I pretty much try to avoid Cherry at all costs but thought I would give him some time to see if he was neutered or not. I believe his beliefs stem from $$ and contoversy always brings views ( like myself last night) Grapes pretty much trashed the Leafs for drafting from US college hockey and speedy skilled Europeans. Habs proved he was right the last 10 years.
- Comment on Habs bring 2-0 record to Philadelphia to face Flyers on Saturday night (2014-10-11 09:53:25)
@Paz on the state of hockey in Canada. I think it's an indication that Oiler's management have no clue what they are doing. What other team would have the chance to draft at the level's they have had for the past decade and not be a powerhouse. Only Florida and Columbus are that inept.
- Comment on Habs bring 2-0 record to Philadelphia to face Flyers on Saturday night (2014-10-11 09:48:30)
Gretzky, what do I win?
- Comment on Tokarski gets start in goal for Habs against Capitals; Moen replaces Weise on fourth line (2014-10-09 14:43:11)
thanks I should have know that this was already figured out....
- Comment on Tokarski gets start in goal for Habs against Capitals; Moen replaces Weise on fourth line (2014-10-09 14:35:28)
@Mr Boone or Stu With this new format how do we know what is the most recent thread?
- Comment on Habs make Jacob de la Rose their final cut before season opener (2014-10-07 20:26:14)
Not to harp too much but if there is ever a shortage of people to man the phones at a cable company I think they could direct all questions to here. I think I'm an expert on all the packages offered just by reading the daily comments since the switch.