mksness - (Michael)Member since June 27, 2012
Habs fan since: 1981
Favorite current player: crosby
All-time favorite player: Roy
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-06 07:35:08)
pk wasn't lost last night... he was kinda of responsible for the lone goal they scored and for the most part his passing was good. icing the puck is only bad if you lose the next faceoff
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-05 07:48:22)
i noticed that the forwards weren't really back checking last night. the hawks drew the habs defence away and with no forwards coming back, 2 goals as a result. but blame PK for it... PAP is like latendresse, mostly invisible and who ever is responsible for coaching the PP unit, please fire him.
- Comment on High-intensity practice for Habs after loss to Flames; Blackhawks in town Tuesday night (2014-11-04 07:53:13)
well, i don't think they have the players to get the job done on the power play. if your forwards don't want to drive to the net when down low and create scoring chances the points will never be open. it's really odd that dd and chucky haven't been able to do more with some of the open space on the PP. they are supposed to be rather creative offensive play makers.
- Comment on High-intensity practice for Habs after loss to Flames; Blackhawks in town Tuesday night (2014-11-04 07:46:42)
easy to fix: call more holding and interference penalties and eliminate the finishing your check 3 second after you passed the puck. However, then every one will complain about how the game isn't physical any more. you're not "letting the players play" as the announcers would say.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-03 07:51:39)
so markov is the best leader? got some sources from the room? or do you just think he's playing the best so far and leading by example?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-03 07:50:11)
to all of the PK haters saying he doesn't look like a 9million$ man. You're right he's only making 7million this year... wait until he's making 11 a year.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 23:28:37)
well i thought eller was like really a 1st line center, so i mean he has 1st line players with him:-p i don't think bourque has been horrible this season. he's hit the post 4 or 5 times. and been snake bitten on a few break aways. if he could get 20 i would be thrilled. but given his role, gonna be hard to get 15
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 22:50:43)
PAP didn't fit with the team, briere was a nice fit for them
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 22:49:41)
with your point seven, i think DD could use a defensive lesson or two
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 22:48:09)
are we going to hear the PK makes too much money every time he has a bad game?