mksness - (Michael)Member since June 27, 2012
Habs fan since: 1981
Favorite current player: crosby
All-time favorite player: Roy
- Comment on Habs have best record in NHL after Saturday’s win over Avalanche (2014-10-19 18:09:55)
opps rfa. my bad
- Comment on Habs have best record in NHL after Saturday’s win over Avalanche (2014-10-19 12:43:33)
Price battled last night and came up with a few big saves that helped the team win. However, is anyone a bit worried about some of the rebounds he was giving up on some what routine shots?
- Comment on Habs have best record in NHL after Saturday’s win over Avalanche (2014-10-19 12:40:41)
ya but now who has the leverage? he'll be negotiating knowing he'll be a UFA at the end of his contract. Big deal you save 2 million or 3 million now... you might not be able to retain him after. I'm pretty sure that's what chris was trying to get at.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win fifth of six, 3-2 over Colorado (2014-10-18 20:17:05)
they were pressuring the point all powerplay long. look where subban shot from. far outside circle
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win fifth of six, 3-2 over Colorado (2014-10-18 19:36:30)
2 people where back....is it always subbans fault?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win fifth of six, 3-2 over Colorado (2014-10-18 19:35:32)
uhm the puck slowly glided to price . i wouldn't call it a great save. very lucky the puck didn't sneak in on the post
- Comment on No lineup changes expected for Habs vs. Avalanche (2014-10-18 15:18:53)
If people have a few hundred dollars to throw a jersey away good on them. teams have been disrespecting their fans bases year and year out with higher ticket fees and cable packages and merch costs and then putting a crap product on the ice. best way to show your lack of support and frustration is probably not to go to the games though. your version of OT is more of a gimmick than the shoot out. 3-3 barely happens in the nhl and 2on2 doesn't make sense. I have no issues with the shoot out. i think it's fun and the fans love it. i don't see too many people leave the arena when a shoot comes up so i don't see the need to get rid of it. 4-4 for 5 minutes (winner gets 3 points) 5 round shootout (winner gets 2 points, loser 1) winner of regulation game gets 3 points problem is if you award wins the way i suggest and many others have suggested before, you lose the concept of league parity very quickly.
- Comment on No lineup changes expected for Habs vs. Avalanche (2014-10-18 10:37:52)
nah it's a hockey town. montreal still did pretty well when they were in the middle of the koivu years; granted some night it did look a bit empty. i remember reading something that to get leafs season tickets now u have to buy raptors season tickets now as well and seat licences unless u buy from a 3rd party distributor if you can find one. Toronto is the economic capital of canada, so they got money for this kind of stuff. but just not for you average middle class family
- Comment on No lineup changes expected for Habs vs. Avalanche (2014-10-18 10:26:06)
i think clarkson would disagree :-p
- Comment on No lineup changes expected for Habs vs. Avalanche (2014-10-18 10:12:54)
how many cups have the bruins won with him? now in that same time span how many have the habs won? i would take him on my team in a heart beat. he's a 25-30goal power forward and you wouldn't want him on your team?