DDO_Habs_FanMember since June 17, 2012
Habs fan since: forever
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Chris Chelios
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-19 01:44:21)
Missed the game because was on a flight. Glad to see the Hans keep winning. PK is allowed to screw up if he continues to score goals like that... wow. As for the new sport in Toronto, jersey tossing, the only time I want to see a To jersey thrown on the ice is with Glen Healy in it.
- Comment on No lineup changes expected for Habs vs. Avalanche (2014-10-18 11:15:12)
Waiting to board a flight to Chicago and Donald Audette is sitting nearby. Bigger than I ever expected. Maybe I should cut back on the DD jokes...
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Bruins’ Lucic fined $5,000 by NHL (2014-10-17 22:58:11)
Bruins traded Seguin and Boychuck and kept Marchand and Lucic...LMFAO! Boston fans must be going nuts...too bad. I hope to God the Islanders make the playoffs and the Bruins don't. Could happen if the Bruins have a major injury on D.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 23:16:32)
Emelin and PK pull another gaff to get Boston back into the game but Lucic degenerated back to his normal stupid self and that was that. After openly threatening opposing players, what did Lucic think the refs were going to do to him if he did ANYTHING questionable? The second he opened his mouth, he became a legal liability to the league. Stephane Quintal was not here on vacation. If any of us threatened a co-worker, we would be fired and reported to the police. The NHL has no choice but to be tough on him because if they let anything slide and something serious happens, they will be responsible. The only question now is how long will this extra attention to Lucic against the Habs will last. Hopefully for a while...
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win a wild one, 6-4 over Boston (2014-10-16 17:45:59)
Who do you think won the draw in the above picture? Hopefully number 20 will be there instead tonight.
- Comment on Alexei Emelin in lineup, Nathan Beaulieu out for Habs against Bruins (2014-10-16 17:10:20)
DD will be on fire tonight...when he drops the torch on himself because it's bigger than him.
- Comment on Alexei Emelin in lineup, Nathan Beaulieu out for Habs against Bruins (2014-10-16 17:08:04)
If they don't play Tinordi in games like this then why the he#$ did they draft him? No choice. It's not as if Beaulieu is dominating...
- Comment on Habs send Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-15 21:37:35)
If he plays well this year, I will bet anything he makes the Habs next season. They have nothing like him (sort of like the "Emelin-effect").
- Comment on Habs send Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-15 21:27:57)
Just read about Timo. Congrats to you and your family. Now you will know how it feels to deal with someone who whines and cries all the time...LOL.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-14 09:33:57)
DD is a purely offensive player who is the best passing forward on the team. If he is not on the PP, then he should not be on this team. As much as I crap on DD, he is not the problem on the PP. Find someone with size for the front of the net. This reminds me of the old problem of not having enough RH D-men. We were complaining forever until it was addressed this off-season. Same thing is going to happen with this. Hopefully McCarron can improve enough to make the team next year.