DDO_Habs_FanMember since June 17, 2012
Habs fan since: forever
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Chris Chelios
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 13:44:51)
In the NFL, when a safety used to cream a wide receiver, offensive linemen did not run up and challenge the safety to a fight. After multiple injuries, the league reacted with a new rule where you're not allowed to hit receivers who are vulnerable. Problem solved. The NHL...players still getting "stretchered" out...bush league.
- Comment on Habs’ Markov looks fine at practice (2013-12-09 13:40:57)
One of my "favorite" hockey lines always happens after such Thorton incidents: "I didn't mean to hurt him". What did you think was going to happen when you punched/elbowed him in the face? Oh another one: "If we had the instigator penalty, this would not have happened". I don't know but a punch/elbow is still a punch/elbow whether there is an additional penalty or not. This is all ridiculous...
- Comment on Michel Therrien: Habs fourth line ‘a big reason why we won the game’ (Video) (2013-12-08 00:17:22)
As terrible as the Boston_Pitsburgh incident was, PJ Stock's analysis was worse. To preach vigilante justice in a sport on national tv is a disgrace. What is the difference if a guy jumps somebody with or without the instigator rule? IT IS THE SAME THING YOU IDIOT! "If you're allowed to jump somebody then it will prevent somebody from getting sucker punched"...might be the stupidest argument made in hockey history.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 23:43:03)
Who is going to play with Subban? Plus you would never get back enough value to replace what you are losing. As long as the team is doing this well, there is no reason to trade him.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 23:22:07)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 23:12:36)
Everybody talks about what would happen if the Habs did not have Markov (BTW they made the playoffs without him). How about Emelin??? The Habs' record with and without him in the line-up is ridiculous.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 23:11:43)
Nothing beats Lurch...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 22:58:59)
This might be the game that officially marked the end of the Bruins "intimidation". When Thorton avoids Parros (chicken sh#@%t), that sends a message that they're intimidated for once.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 17:58:57)
Stuck at work late...will miss the game...@$$%^$&...at least Habs will win because of karma.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 23:13:35)
Don't suggest DD like I did yesterday...LOL