DDO_Habs_FanMember since June 17, 2012
Habs fan since: forever
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Chris Chelios
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-28 21:49:19)
I can't believe we are about to start TWELVE years of this sh%t along with the boys out West getting screwed. Unbelievable. If you asked fans who are the worst Canadian hockey analysts, they are all on that list. If you added Milbury and Keith Jones, you would have the worst in the world. Geezus, they even have Darren "white way" Pang. They took everyone from the CBC except Petrillo, Weekes and the janitor. Also, whether you are a sexist or a feminist, where are the women??? There are no women journalists on the Score??? Honestly, I rather see Larionov's daughter (forgot her name) than some of these neanderthals. Thank god for TSN 690...
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-24 22:29:08)
One word: LCBO
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-23 21:55:46)
Have faith. Things are changing: Gionta and Briere are gone. The smallest guy on the bottom six next season will be Prust and he is the fighter.
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-23 21:21:22)
RE: Habs are talking with Boullion. They were also "talking" with Gionta...nothing is going to happen. They have Markov, Emelin, Beaulieu, Tinordi and Drewiskie on the left side. Boullion showed he can't play the right side. Enough already...
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-23 21:16:12)
RE the Chargers. I started watching football at the start of the 80's. The uniforms, Air Coryell offense and Kellen Winslow sealed it for me. The 81 playoff game in Miami was unbelievable. I will never forget the photo of a completely exhausted Winslow being helped of the field by two teammates. Too bad his knees were destroyed by opponents (especially the #@$@% Raiders). As for Nygren, who cares what he thinks. He is just a bigger Diaz. Trade him to and be done with it. Offensive D-men that can't play defense are an easy commodity to find in the NHL.
- Comment on Stubbs is all wet (don’t say it) for ALS research (2014-08-23 19:00:42)
Just heard the Habs have banned DD from taking the ALS challenge because he might drown...
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-21 18:53:35)
Quote from article: "The regulator touches on that in its notice, proposing that program suppliers be banned from demanding "unreasonable penetration-based" rates for their programming." Too late...they've been "penetrating" us for years already.
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-21 18:49:49)
1. Who will fill the leadership void? No need since Gio and Gorges's leadership was overrated. 2. Who will grab the available spot among the top nine forwards? Sekac 3. What will be the impact of Andrei Markov and P.K. Subban playing together full time? Question should be what will be the impact of Emelin playing his natural side? We already now PK and Markov will be good. 4. Who will claim the sixth defence spot? Beaulieu...too much mobility. 5. Will the power play improve? With Gilbert and Beaulieu...yes.
- Comment on ‘So far, so good,’ Habs’ Price says about offseason training (2014-08-20 19:00:46)
For the Habs: Hands: Chucky Vision: DD (Markov close second) Power: Emelin Heart: Gallagher Shot: PK's one-timer Speed: Weise
- Comment on ‘So far, so good,’ Habs’ Price says about offseason training (2014-08-20 18:29:19)
Travis Moen picked Gomez because he's the only center who was ever stupid enough to pass it to him. Anyway, I am surprised people are not mentioning Stamkos's shooting ability. Ovechkin is great but I think Stamkos is better right now. Whether it is a one-timer, wrist shot or a slapper a la Lafleur, he is dangerous. Too bad he did not play in the Olympics with Crosby.