knob - (Jason C.)Member since June 5, 2012
Habs fan since: 1825
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Habs, Eller far apart heading into salary arbitration (2014-07-23 15:55:42)
For the past decade fans have been clamouring for a centre with size that can play a 200 foot game and score points. Eller is that guy. He is better than Desharnais, regardless of the numbers. Desharnais is the token "hometown boy" and as a result is given all the opportunites possible to succeed. Let me say this: Galchenyuk should be playing on the top line; Eller should be on the second line; and Plekanec should be on the third line. It is time to get over the love affair with the token hometown boy and move this francise forward. MB: Stop screwing around with players and get this guy and Subban signed and signed at fair deals.
- Comment on Habs’ Desharnais shoots 88 at Royal Montreal (2014-07-23 11:43:55)
I agree that 3.1 is high. Maybe they will settle halfway at 2.4, which would be a fair deal.
- Comment on Habs’ Desharnais shoots 88 at Royal Montreal (2014-07-23 11:40:00)
I get that MB can't be "Santa Claus" but seriously, MB can do a little bit better than 1.65. Eller is a solid player and will contribute in otherways than putting up points.
- Comment on Habs’ Desharnais shoots 88 at Royal Montreal (2014-07-23 11:32:48)
I get that there is a big difference between RFA and UFA and who holds leverage in each respective camp. Here is the problem, as I see it anyways: players that get low-balled and forced into an arbitration process will likely lose any desire to continue with their current club. If I'm Eller and MB submits that offer...I go to arbitration, sign the resulting deal and when I'm an UFA I say smell you later.
- Comment on Habs’ Desharnais shoots 88 at Royal Montreal (2014-07-23 11:23:31)
So Travis Moen at 1.85mil Habs offer Eller 1.65mil Does MB really believe that Moen is better than Eller? MB is starting to look bad, imho. Low balls Subban and Eller; throws money at Briere. Small sample but hey, that is how I see.
- Comment on Habs’ Desharnais shoots 88 at Royal Montreal (2014-07-23 11:15:07)
Thanks bwoar. Good to know.
- Comment on Habs’ Desharnais shoots 88 at Royal Montreal (2014-07-22 16:59:02)
lmao. That was good krob1000
- Comment on Habs’ Desharnais shoots 88 at Royal Montreal (2014-07-22 16:57:28)
You may have to give me a brief history lesson because I'm not sure what the correalation is between those two items.
- Comment on Habs’ Desharnais shoots 88 at Royal Montreal (2014-07-22 15:30:45)
Congratulations David. Your new nick name is 88. Not because you will ever score 88 points but because you suck at golf. Btw, I probably would have shot 115 lol.
- Comment on Mike & Max’s excellent adventure: Weaver’s dream summer with Pacioretty (2014-07-10 14:12:20)
Intersting. Any idea that eliminates the shoot-out is a good idea.