rice - (don carroll)Member since May 31, 2012
Habs fan since: 1968
Favorite current player: Price
All-time favorite player: Mahovolich
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 2 – Canadiens romp 4-1, lead series 2-0 coming home (2014-04-18 19:09:24)
Doesnt Tampa have anybody who can sing
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 19:10:04)
worst I have ever heard and I have heard some bad ones
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 82 – Gionta’s penalty-shot goal in OT beats Rangers (2014-04-12 21:31:44)
The last time Galchenyuk was injured we went into the tank . Same thing now. Coincidence?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 82 – Gionta’s penalty-shot goal in OT beats Rangers (2014-04-12 21:04:13)
I rarely agree with the HNIC panel and have not been as down on Bourque as some but he is proving many right tonight
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 17:19:02)
This is a positive development compared to many of the suggestions that have been made on HIO. Consensus was that the Habs would be quiet during the trade line frenzy and this move is is consistent with that approach. Certainly nothing to become apoplectic over.
- Comment on Family unfriendly weekend for Habs (Video) (2014-02-02 22:42:41)
Seriously has anybody looked at our record since then
- Comment on Family unfriendly weekend for Habs (Video) (2014-02-02 22:36:46)
We lack skilled depth at the forward position as evidenced by our record since Galchenyuk got hurt. No one has been able to replace his skill or enthusiasm. When he comes back things will get better. Not great but better
- Comment on About this afternoon … (2014-02-02 09:30:44)
Look at our record since Galchenyuk went down and you will see how important he is to the line up. Also shows a scary lack of depth at the forward position.
- Comment on Habs sign Fournier, three more prospects; camp ends Sunday (2013-07-06 16:05:23)
- Comment on About last night … (2013-04-24 11:59:59)
I have been reading HIO for several years now and have enjoyed the article and for the most part the discussions. If at the start of the season you would have told me the habs would finish 5th at worst and still potentially be 2nd I would have been one happy camper after the last few years. I have become discouraged however by the negativity of so many when there is so much to be enthusiastic about both now and in the future for the habs. I think its time for people to sit back and reflect on the teams success and cheer for even more . In the meantime I think I will avoid scrolling down after the articles.