srq3000 - (srq 3000)Member since May 2, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Subban and Price invited to pre-Olympic orientation camp (2013-07-27 11:36:05)
I think start of the downfall was Serge Savard dropping many HOF's because he got dropped. End of a 'team' culture. Focus on management instead of the team. He would have traded Beliveau for $0 if he could.
- Comment on Subban and Price invited to pre-Olympic orientation camp (2013-07-27 11:26:56)
I see the Oilers are still run by that curly-haired 12 year old. Maybe 14 now and assisted by his younger brother! They have fantastic players as they have drafted first forever but they have the hands-down worst management in sports. I really feel sorry for Edmonton fans; bad winter and awful team management. Worse even than Gainey.
- Comment on Subban and Price invited to pre-Olympic orientation camp (2013-07-23 17:25:28)
It's Montreal Canadians if you're speaking English and Canadiens if you're speaking French. Very simple. We have no control over how the corporation wants to market itself but they can't rewrite history.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-03 12:39:02)
Hope I'm not repeating this but what is the deal with goaltender interference and no resulting penalty? What is the rule? Referring to the disallowed Mtl goal last night. Thx
- Comment on Audio: Price signs for six years, $39 million (2012-07-03 13:28:52)
I guess I missed all the Price comments but here's my 2c; he was already paid too much last year. Need a team in front of the goaler. Don't want to spend another year losing in penalty kicks!
- Comment on More on the Bergevin hiring (2012-05-04 13:12:01)
OK Regis, If you're going to keep talking about yourself let's use your real name. It's not Pierre McGuire, it's Regis McGuire and you're from New Jersey. You never played hockey and only got a chance in hockey by making stuff up about yourself. You have failed at the chances given and are also the worst broadcaster other than Emrick. The only person who interviewed you for the Canadians job was yourself. You never had a chance and never will so STFU! And please take yourself to Toronto for future fantasies.
- Comment on Bergevin is GM; Gomez unaware of a buyout (2012-05-03 12:50:26)
How do you know he was interviewed? Having Regis say so is meaningless. They may have asked if his name was Regis and was he from NJ. I don't call that an interview but Regis would, no doubt. Despite his constant self-promotion, he has failed to overcome the facts of his chance in Hartford. It could only happen in Hartford.
- Comment on Bergevin is GM; Gomez unaware of a buyout (2012-05-03 12:03:43)
I refuse to believe that the Canadians would ever consider Regis (aka Pierre) McGuire. It's just some of his boyfriends at CJAD who he paid to start that BS. McGuire is from New Jersey, his name is Regis and he knows nothing about hockey. Just look at his track record and listen to him on tv. 'Big Bodies' LOL
- Comment on Bergevin is GM; Gomez unaware of a buyout (2012-05-02 15:51:07)
Hey Regis, You're pathetic. How do you spell Montreal Canadians Hockey Club? How do you say Canadians ? Comment tu dit Canadiens? Your pack of lies didn't get you to Montreal. I'm glad that Serge can at least get to Wikipedia and read it. Glad there are options here to NBC so I don't have to listen to your imbecilic 'commentary'. Pierre, Haha
- Comment on Bergevin is GM; Gomez unaware of a buyout (2012-05-02 15:07:50)
Regis is in the house! Get lost McGuire and take Emrick with you! BTW, you can spell Canadians either way. It's only recently been PC'd. Real Montrealers say Canadians or iens depending on what language they are speaking. You wouldn't know that being from NJ.