Shackles - (rene romard)Member since April 27, 2012
Habs fan since: '73
Favorite current player: Prust
All-time favorite player: Mats Naslund
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 10:33:02)
I think it is absolutely an emotional/confidence issue. There's a bit on 24CH where he makes a mistake and is totally raking himself over the coals for it. Prust is trying to boost him up but Chucky keeps going on about how much he sucks. A little personal affirmation will go a long way for this soon to be all star.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 08:13:07)
Inspiring food for thought. Thanks for posting Trini. Many people have an appreciation for his work and contributions but few actually heard the words he spoke.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 08:02:55)
That Prust hit was simply too obvious. I fully realize from time to time the refs are going to miss a few calls, but if they are watching the play around the puck, they would have to have seen that hit; no question. As for Boychuck; he's fine - end of story, the media should move on. But the sports juckies are trying to pick this thing up and run with it as if it's some sort of retribution for the Chara - Patches thing from last year.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 07:27:49)
Let me say first how I love Subban the edge he plays with. Having said that, the boy has got to learn to keep his reckless play in check. By reckles, I'm not referring to how he handles the puck; I mean he has a tendency from time to time to play dirty and take cheap shots which should send him to the box....at times when the Habs cannot afford to lose him. It absolutely terrifies me when he's holding, slew-footing or even attempting to throw a punch. I just sit there, waiting for the ref's arm to go up. A little subtely can go a long way.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 21:30:03)
Love Patches giving the ref a little shot in the arm after the goal. Reminds me of the time Cole hi-fived the ref....good times.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 21:07:07)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 21:05:43)
I was just about to complain about all the shots going wide then Pleks rips one from a wicked angle. That calls for an "Atta Boy"!
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:28:23)
Think twice about doing something he might regret later. Murray will ensure Lucic gets nowhere near the crease.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:24:37)
I like Seidenberg...only because the folks on RDS pronounce it with a lotta flair; Sye-den-biearg.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:05:15)
A quick search and the only Bruin to ever square off against either Murray or Parros was Thorton. Speaks volumes as to the character of their heavyweights that 6'1" 217 Thorton has to step up in a Prust-like fashion. I'm sure Lucic would have done it but Marchand was holding him back.