ianism - (Ianism)Member since April 23, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 21:25:06)
i agree, but it's frustrating.... to prove you're a good team you need to beat or at least play well against the good teams.
- Comment on Michel Therrien: Habs ‘left everything on the ice’ in 2-1 win over Bruins (Video) (2013-12-06 00:54:09)
i think we are. they way the habs are playing, they're one of the 3-4 best teams in the east. but there are several excellent teams out west which we won't get to play much so it is hard to measure. given the extreme imbalance we are seeing this season, a crossover format like in the CFL would be a good idea. isn't going to happen though, especially since it'll even out eventually
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-05 02:25:16)
who cares? it's not like the team is wasting a lot of cap space with him. seriously though, he's proven that he's not really good enough to warrant playing him 95% of the time. i think the people who say that the team should play to its own strengths are right.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-05 02:21:33)
... and vice versa. still, though, in pretty much every other hockey league in the world 13 000 is well above the norm.
- Comment on Four games in six nights for Habs (2013-12-02 03:14:40)
imo cherry has needed a good ass-kicking for decades :P
- Comment on Four games in six nights for Habs (2013-12-02 03:10:43)
...he was at the 100th grey cup last year when the argos won ;)
- Comment on Four games in six nights for Habs (2013-12-02 03:00:53)
yaay! i only saw it yesterday - too bad it wasn't a very close game though....
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 12:39:22)
easy. clone the canadian gally.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 12:35:43)
he's like a even dumber version of cherry... if it's true lol
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-01 12:34:55)
agreed. that's why i think subban would be awesome on the team. thornton is usually good in international competitions though. plus he has a lot of experience. it's crazy how stacked the team is though... kind of makes me wish they brought two...