ianism - (Ianism)Member since April 23, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-25 19:02:13)
would rather see the habs come 2nd in the division and face Detroit. Ottawa and Washington scare me. meanwhile, I would love to see Winnipeg make it. I hope they win tonight... sorry guys :P
- Comment on Liveblog: Nashville wins 3-2 in OT (2015-03-24 18:53:55)
That McDo ad is awesome.
- Comment on Sharks vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Subban fined again for diving (2015-03-21 11:00:07)
Yeah. It's not like they're going to do anything in the playoffs without him. IF they make it. Personally, though, I have faith that most people will step up come the elimination round.
- Comment on Sharks vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Subban fined again for diving (2015-03-21 10:57:43)
Anyone notice that TB is now not only undefeated against the Habs, but also the Rangers and Red Wings (10-0-0, 8 regulation wins) with 1 game left each against Det and Mtl? And then on the other hand they are 3-6-1 against the Caps, Bruins, Islanders and Pens with 2 games left against Boston - the one team they have yet to beat. Strange, eh?!
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview: Emelin returns to Habs lineup (2015-03-16 15:48:38)
look what happened to the Caps in 2010. i was going to give Chicago in 2013 as a counter-example, but that was half a season. might have been different over 82 games
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Lightning preview: Emelin returns to Habs lineup (2015-03-16 15:38:58)
guys he is talking about the hypothetically ideal situation
- Comment on Liveblog: Road trip starts with engine failure (2015-03-03 00:01:01)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat mighty Blues (2015-02-24 23:38:24)
agreed. there are many games when they seem to be pretty much unbeatable and others where nothing seems to go right. and they play especially poorly against teams that are supposed to be bad. i think they've learned that all they really need to worry about is getting in the playoffs. once they start, everyone has a shot. look at LA: in the last three years they have come 8th, 5th and 6th in the regular season (in the west). they have won twice, yes, but the year they didn't they lost to the eventual champs Chicago... in the western final. not bad. they seem to be grasping at straws at the moment though. anyways, montreal's management (and many other teams' i'm sure too) have taken into account how the top teams are built and run. bergevin (and therrien) are building a team to win in the postseason. DSP looks like an excellent pickup from this point of view, though i am very sad to see sekac go. ultimately, though, it starts with allowing the minimum number of goals. so far so good.
- Comment on Blue Jackets vs. Canadiens preview: Galchenyuk out with the flu (2015-02-21 01:54:46)
they were playing the Blues. not exactly the kind of team you'd want to have your first career start against.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Senators preview: Tokarski, Pateryn, Sekac in lineup for Habs (2015-02-18 00:26:59)
I don't think we should worry about getting deals done now for this year's playoffs. The current team is only going to get better. Look to the medium- and long-term. I don't think they're good enough this year to win it all. Patience.