ianism - (Ianism)Member since April 23, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-03 01:31:11)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-03 01:27:49)
agreed. Sekac too...
- Comment on Canadiens head home from Vancouver with NHL’s best record; Canucks’ Burrows suspended three games (2014-11-01 00:41:39)
it doesn't matter till the playoffs. LA's learned that - from management right through the lineup of players. their cup wins came after season where they finished 8th and 6th. in 2013 (after finishing 5th) they got knocked out by Chicago, who went on to win the cup. they'll be just fine.
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 11:37:49)
not a surprise. we forget that while our societies have a long way to go on respect towards women, there are other cultures around the world that are even farther off
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-14 00:09:25)
as far as i'm concerned, a drubbing every now and then is a good thing. the habs had scraped out 3 wins in 3 and probably didn't deserve 1 or 2 of them. this is a wakeup call. sure, i'm not saying they won't have a few more bad games over the next 78, but they'll win some too :)
- Comment on Drop the puck! Canadiens set to open season in Toronto (2014-10-08 17:34:20)
- Comment on Habs make Jacob de la Rose their final cut before season opener (2014-10-07 17:00:04)
shows you how good the west is, eh?
- Comment on Let’s get physical: Habs open training camp (2014-09-18 19:52:35)
oh man, haven't done the beep test in a decade. it's definitely tough - didn't think it was still used, much less by professional athletes hah
- Comment on Familiar faces on Sportsnet’s NHL broadcast team (2014-08-30 03:28:18)
depressing that mtl is the only canadian team in the top 17. 10/11 years ago 4 out of 6 were making the playoffs and the other two were 9th/10th in their conference. toronto can go screw themselves I want teams like Calgary, Wpg, Edmonton and Ottawa to do well. those cities don't have a lot of pro-sports excitement other than CFL happening
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-22 13:54:13)
of course. but hopefully they'll all play a bunch of games. the gallys were both unexpectedly granted roster spots back in 2013. i know that was because there were a couple of open ones and the young guys are not about to usurp the established players, but they'll be given chances to play at least :)