doc359 - (Sean Holmes)Member since April 11, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Eller
All-time favorite player: Rocket Richard
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:25:36)
Think twice about what, how to get around Parros to score a goal?
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:24:05)
Bergeron, fantastic talent, but Pleks does everything he does, just not quite as well Eller, I think he can grow into a better all-round player Subban and its not close. Wouldn't trade Subban for anyone Gallagher, he isn't a little piece of ....... Pacioretty, big time goal scorer, I don't care how well my 1st liners fight Iginla, HoF talent is HoF talent Galchenyuk, has a way higher ceiling than Eriksson's level of play Prust, top PK man and can take his place anywhere in the line-up This might be a push, but DD comes cheaper Bourque, people seem to forget how well he turned it on in the playoffs last year. When he is into the game, he is a force Markov and its not close Push, but I love Emelin so it goes to him Hamilton, fairly obviously, but I'm sure the Bruins will trade him away once they discover he likes the taste of beer I think B has a higher ceiling, but Krug is already established, so its a push
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 13:45:41)
CANT HAVE HIM
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 11:46:37)
Chara and Lucic will never fight Parros. They know when he is out there they can score goals easier.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 11:37:17)
I'd much rather have White in than Parros. Guy has been playing good hockey.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-05 08:42:01)
Bournie showed he has the skill to pop up to that Eller line and contribute, if we take him out of there, we not only make a less useable 4th line, but a less useable 3rd line because Eller is back to having Prust as a winger (assuming no Bourque)
- Comment on Habs’ Bourque sidelined with upper-body injury (2013-12-04 15:48:31)
Not everyone can be the next DD
- Comment on Habs’ Bourque sidelined with upper-body injury (2013-12-04 15:48:01)
A little early to call it that. He looked awesome when he was in international tournaments. Probably just a slump and hard to break it in the top league of sweden
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-04 10:23:11)
I'd add how poorly he handled the Cammi deal.
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-04 09:58:40)
Gionta has been out playing against Crosby, Ovie, Jagr, and every other #1 line we have faced off against. I'd say that is what most captains should be doing.