doc359 - (Sean Holmes)Member since April 11, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Eller
All-time favorite player: Rocket Richard
- Comment on Vanek set to make Habs debut in Phoenix; Gorges returns to Montreal (2014-03-06 14:56:06)
Definetly looks like a winning line up. Maybe put Moen in for Bourque if we are going to have the 4th line taking tough defensive minutes? Not to mention he is better on the PK. Play Bourque for anyone who isn't looking too hot. Also, isn't it Patchy? for defense, I'd love to see this: Gorges - Subban Markov - Weaver Emelin - Tinordi. Lets Emelin get back onto his natural side and maybe recover his form from last year, otherwise pull him for Murray (or what I'd really love is Bealieu in that spot).
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-07 07:31:07)
Not knowing what article you are refering too, I believe those stats were looked at when Murray was signed, not through this season. Murray has definitely played up to the level of a 6-th defenseman who knows his role. But god, having Bull in there instead of Diaz is killing me.
- Comment on Habs’ Brière will be a healthy scratch against Blues (2013-12-19 16:30:02)
Gally has struggled at center so far (just too young for how tough it is defensively), so why make him our #2 center with other inexperienced players? Prust has struggled in Top-9 minutes with Eller as well. DD being in at center just makes a lot of sense.
- Comment on ‘Knuckles’ Nilan defines ‘The Code’ on this week’s HI/O Show (2013-12-19 10:26:46)
Maybe 3rd line be Bournival-DD-Bourque instead of Bourque-Bournival-DD though, since I would be reluctant to make a rookie play center, even Galchenyuk has struggled defensively with center duties in the limited time has played there. Gotta easy them in
- Comment on ‘Knuckles’ Nilan defines ‘The Code’ on this week’s HI/O Show (2013-12-19 10:21:32)
Plex and Gio are two of the hardest forwards to play against on your team. Just ask Crosby ;) And Diaz is the only thing keeping our third pairing usable. But yeah, get White in there for Briere if he is playing 4th line grinder minutes.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-11 09:59:19)
You know what? Despite what happened last night, we have a damn good team, and it is a blast to watch them play. One game doesn't change what they have and are going to accomplish
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 09:11:19)
Gorges brought it as well.
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:25:36)
Think twice about what, how to get around Parros to score a goal?
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 15:24:05)
Bergeron, fantastic talent, but Pleks does everything he does, just not quite as well Eller, I think he can grow into a better all-round player Subban and its not close. Wouldn't trade Subban for anyone Gallagher, he isn't a little piece of ....... Pacioretty, big time goal scorer, I don't care how well my 1st liners fight Iginla, HoF talent is HoF talent Galchenyuk, has a way higher ceiling than Eriksson's level of play Prust, top PK man and can take his place anywhere in the line-up This might be a push, but DD comes cheaper Bourque, people seem to forget how well he turned it on in the playoffs last year. When he is into the game, he is a force Markov and its not close Push, but I love Emelin so it goes to him Hamilton, fairly obviously, but I'm sure the Bruins will trade him away once they discover he likes the taste of beer I think B has a higher ceiling, but Krug is already established, so its a push
- Comment on Habs, Bruins in battle for first place (2013-12-05 13:45:41)
CANT HAVE HIM