doc359 - (Sean Holmes)Member since April 11, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player: Eller
All-time favorite player: Rocket Richard
- Comment on Habs sign Weise to two-year contract (2014-06-18 11:06:31)
I love the Doughty PK comparison. I think they really play the same game, Doughty just gets a lot more credit for it.
- Comment on Habs sign Weise to two-year contract (2014-06-18 10:33:42)
I am fully prepared for anywhere from 8 to 9.5 million and I think I'd be okay with it. If he wants to sign for 7 though, I'd be dancing in the streets!
- Comment on Habs trade Leblanc to Ducks; Therrien gets four-year contract extension (2014-06-15 14:46:47)
I wouldn't say the biggest bust, plenty of guys never made it to the NHL at all, LeBlanc atleast played half a season for us. And most people had him ranked right about where we picked him. Was a bad pick, but it sure seemed like everyone thought he deserved to go that high.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-30 10:18:03)
I'd take Gio at a low cost, 3rd line role. Other than that, Right on the money
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-30 09:14:59)
I guess no showing is scoring the goal to beat Tampa, against Bruins in Game 6&7, and keeping us alive in game 5 ?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-30 09:07:37)
Max scored 40 and some goals this season while playing penatly kill. He's a top line winger and a top goal scorer in the league on a GREAT contract. No way we trade him
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-30 09:04:56)
The thing I worry about with trading Gorges is, can anyone play PK's minutes to the extent he does? PK's going to need a partner that takes up a decent amount of the 27 minutes a night he played in the playoffs. Gorges showed he could do it. Emelin looks like he got worn down playing 23 a night with Markov. Also, Gores has a slightly cheaper contract and is a bigger part of the PK. Emelin does get PP I also don't see MB and his want of character trading away a guy like Gorges. I'd be fine with keeping one of Pleks or DD for the 3rd line (preference to Pleks since he could be a great checking line center, DD is all offense like Chucky). Maybe Trade One of the centers and one left D for a top line player to go with Max and Chucky/Eller? Way to early to figure it all out anyway
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-30 09:00:09)
Can't agree more. DD is a great player, Eller is just better. You do have to consider that DD was getting heavy douses of McD though.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-30 08:44:34)
Totally agree. MT made a lot of great decisions this playoffs, but sometimes flubbed it up. Oh well. Gotta think we are less active in free agents and are more active in trades, eh? Even with Murray and Boullion gone, we have some clogged lanes in the back end. I could see Emelin being shipped off for a winger. He seems unconformable on his off side and with Gorges, Markov, and Beaulieu/Tinordi I doubt he goes back to his natural side soon. Also have to make room for Galchenyuk at center. Trade DD maybe? I'd be okay with a trade of Plekanec if the return is very solid.
- Comment on Bell Centre sells out for fans to watch Game 7 from Boston (2014-05-13 14:30:13)
I think you spelled Murray wrong.