Keener_7 - (Matthew Pynn)Member since April 1, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Bozon at Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-09-12 22:41:57)
I have my Subban jersey ready to go! From what I hear, When Montreal comes to town half of rexall are Habs fans. I should't be alone in that respect! Being out west for the last 7 years, a lot of the people I have met and worked with are oil fans. They seem pretty mild mannered for the most part.
- Comment on Bozon at Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-09-12 20:58:34)
Good to see that Bozon is doing well. On an unrelated note, Oilers tickets went on sale to the general public today at 10am. I was on ticketmaster just waiting to press refresh, hoping to get a couple for when our beloved Habs come to visit on Oct 27th. Thanks to all the season ticket holders getting first dibs on all events at Rexall, all that was left were a few dozen single seats scattered around the building. I decided to just go ahead a buy a single seat for myself. Now, I have never been to an NHL game, let alone a Habs game. So my question is, have any of you ever went to a hockey game alone? How was your experience?
- Comment on Martin Brodeur would take backup job with Habs if offered (2014-09-05 08:44:59)
Seems like we are still getting conflicting info depending on who you talk to. I just created a Rogers account and entered the live chat. I was told that they don't know the pricing yet since the service is not yet launched! When I asked if it would be available to everyone, she said "to all Rogers customers, yes" I'm starting to become disillusioned!
- Comment on Clearing up the Habs’ TV picture (2014-09-04 21:28:17)
I know. Last year when I looked into game centre I could sign up for and pay directly on nhl.com. Now this year, I get sent to the Rogers site.(unless I use a proxy).
- Comment on Clearing up the Habs’ TV picture (2014-09-04 18:08:02)
Hi everyone! I live in Alberta and like most you outside the habs region I have looking at my options on how to view all 82 habs games. My service provider is telus, I called and inquired about centre ice, price they quoted me was $200 for the regular season. No thanks! Went to nhl.com for information on game centre live. Clicked the link and got redirected to the Rogers webpage. It had very little information, only a phone number. Called the number and waited on hold for a half hour, only to be informed that as of now you can only get GCL if you are Rogers customer with either cable, Internet or mobile phone. I asked if it would be available to everyone later. I was told that in the near future I probably will but they don't have any details on pricing yet. She said the this all got rolled out a couple days ago and they are still working out the details. Guess I'm just gonna sit back and wait a couple weeks until things get sorted.
- Comment on Habs will clear out lockers Saturday in Brossard (2014-05-31 14:06:37)
Just read a piece regarding Vanek. He claims that the he wasn't playing hurt and his lack of shots was due to being removed from the DD line. Sorta sounds like he wanted to be on the top line or not play at all. Here is the link: http://www.thescore.com/news/512031
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern semifinal Game 7 – Bye-bye Bruins! Canadiens win 3-1, advance to Conference final (2014-05-14 23:12:00)
Apparently, Weise called Lucy "classless". During the handshake line Weise said that Lucy uttered threats to both him and Emielin.
- Comment on Liveblog: Eastern Semifinal Game 3: Canadiens win 4-2, take series lead (2014-05-06 19:38:07)
- Comment on Fan returns missing dogs to Habs goalie Price; Bourque misses practice with flu (with video) (2014-05-05 20:48:37)
According to the schedule on the score, games 5, 6 and 7 are all set for 12 noon. Not cool!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 62 – Canadiens blow lead but beat Leafs in OT (2014-03-01 21:47:27)
Now it makes sense. haha