bustthebusters - (Keith Ferguson)Member since March 13, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-02 16:28:36)
Jeez, I love what PK brings to the team but 9 mil per, there are other D out there who play a higher level 2 way game and I get it's the new celery cap. I guess Doughty would merit 10 to 11 mil if he had signed today. Big dough locked in for a very long time and he has still got a ways to go to improve his overall play. Hope it works out.
- Comment on Habs development camp underway in Brossard (VIDEO) (2014-07-07 17:48:25)
In a heartbeat. Subban is nowhere close to Weber now in his overall game and given his performance last year he does not project to be. He looked slow, was caught out of position frequently and I just loved the flailing sticks and body twirls. If he can get more speed in his game and play better positional hockey, he's got a shot. No way he ever achieves parity in the toughness game. God forbid he gets 8 years. 4 max at 6.5 to 7.5.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban already in gym training for next season; Gorges could be on way out (2014-06-30 13:35:07)
Gorges, the flopping Harpy seal who is consistently giving up pucks in his own Dzone and then blocking his own screw ups. The guy is not a leader just based on his play, let alone Captain material. Take your 3.9 and get out of town. His ship has long since sailed.
- Comment on Habs’ Bergevin beaten out for NHL’s GM of the Year Award (2014-06-25 16:11:47)
Sorry, you lost me at offensive instincts. His best pass is to no one in particular up the boards. No puck possession skills whatsoever. He does block shots (credit for dat) but only because he is a turnover machine in his own end. In the end I blame the brass for ponying up 3.9 when you get the same thing for an old fart like Weaver who plays with more grit. At best a number 6 or 7 D as far as rah rah Josh is concerned.
- Comment on Markov looking for three-year, $18-million deal: report (2014-06-16 15:27:11)
3.9 a year for a guy whose best pass is icing along the boards and flopping around like a stuck harpy seal. Positional play my a##! He is a turnover machine. Move him out for a forward. Markov, max 2 years at 3.5 to 4mil. The kids are coming !!
- Comment on Bourque ‘a force out there’ in Habs 7-4 victory over Rangers (Video) (2014-05-28 01:23:33)
3.9 million for a guy whose best move is a pass up the boards to no one, flops like a baby harp seal, always gets caught out of position and manages to score or assist on more goals against the Habs than any other D we've had in recent memory, but yeah he's great in the room. Rah rah rah.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 21:48:19)
Price rounding into playoff form. Subban flopping around on the ice like Gorges. PP play chokes. Habs out in 4.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 82 – Gionta’s penalty-shot goal in OT beats Rangers (2014-04-12 23:12:20)
It should be rip Gorges night. Useless as a bag of hammers. Giveaways galore, out of position, lousy gap, couldn't even get passes to his favorite partner, the end boards. 3.9 million for this guy, what were they thinking. Hopefully he is moved this summer.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-11 01:08:14)
Gorges in, Habs out. PK looking very slow, out of position, and unsure of himself for a month now. This does not bode well for the future. Maybe we can move Josh and pull another Craig Rivet deal in July.
- Comment on Therapy day for Habs’ Markov, Emelin and Subban; Pacioretty named NHL’s third star (2014-04-08 01:45:38)
Pkp just another rich trust fund kid riding on his old man's coattails. Can't wait to see him and Drainville disembowel each other.