bustthebusters - (Keith Ferguson)Member since March 13, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 1 – Weise goal seals 5-4 OT thriller (2014-04-16 21:48:19)
Price rounding into playoff form. Subban flopping around on the ice like Gorges. PP play chokes. Habs out in 4.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 82 – Gionta’s penalty-shot goal in OT beats Rangers (2014-04-12 23:12:20)
It should be rip Gorges night. Useless as a bag of hammers. Giveaways galore, out of position, lousy gap, couldn't even get passes to his favorite partner, the end boards. 3.9 million for this guy, what were they thinking. Hopefully he is moved this summer.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-11 01:08:14)
Gorges in, Habs out. PK looking very slow, out of position, and unsure of himself for a month now. This does not bode well for the future. Maybe we can move Josh and pull another Craig Rivet deal in July.
- Comment on Therapy day for Habs’ Markov, Emelin and Subban; Pacioretty named NHL’s third star (2014-04-08 01:45:38)
Pkp just another rich trust fund kid riding on his old man's coattails. Can't wait to see him and Drainville disembowel each other.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-06 02:53:28)
Pom Pom boy and boullion.
- Comment on Habs get day off Sunday in drive to playoffs; Plekanec to rejoin team (2014-03-31 02:12:41)
Agreed. Trade the pom pom boy. He certainly has not been missed. Save some serious cap space for Vanek or another upgrade on the front end. We've got enough D in the pipeline as well as cheaper vets who bring as much as Josh ever did.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-28 01:56:16)
8 million, 8 years, not sure about that lately. This has been going on for a month now. I love the guy but he is consistently getting caught out of position over anticipating an oncoming forward's move resulting with one handed flailing stick checks, missed slides grabbing sticks and generally his ass facing the wrong way. Keep it simple with good gap and stay in front of the oncoming forward. Don't overplay !!
- Comment on Canadiens take Tuesday off (2012-03-13 17:27:19)
Hi all, new to the site, however have been reading the posts for quite some time now. Great fodder for discussion, outrage, joy, opinion and sundry other comments. Just a comment on Pleks. I've always liked him as a 2 way player but I do question his talents as a serious playmaking centre. Was quite noticeable when DD was out and he was teamed up with the big guys in YVR. Seemed to me that Cole and Pacs kinda carried him along for the ride. Was also mentioned by Pang on TSN's Monday game that Pleks really wasn't looking at all options for a play when in the offensive zone with specific replay from the game. Might this explain some of the problems that we have getting reasonably talented wingers going on a roll. I think back to when Pleks played with Kovi and had great numbers, but due in part to Kovi's ability as a playmaker as well as being a scoring winger and Ak's good years as well.