Flanelette - (Eric D.)Member since March 13, 2012
Habs fan since: the first game I saw.
Favorite current player: Sadly:can't answer
All-time favorite player: Guy L.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-15 10:09:11)
Dave Morissette as host. Le Tigre as principal analyst.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-15 10:08:21)
And in all likelihood many more to come.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-15 09:26:23)
Caught a little bit of the TVA sports post game show, it's awful. Last night two goalies were on: Théo and JS Giguerre. Made me think how P.Roy had influenced a whole generation of talent and how a lot of french canadian players chose to be goalies because they had his poster in their bedroom. Wonder if Price might have the same effect on young quebecers. Also made me think of that whole Propecia scandal with Theodore. Well, looking at him and JSG, the stuff seems to work well After watching DSP struggle to keep up with other players thought of the sequal to "White men can't jump". Black men can't skate..although PK for sure is the exception.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Senators preview: Tokarski, Pateryn, Sekac in lineup for Habs (2015-02-17 16:51:21)
Trading Tinordi: will he turn out to be a Ryan O'bourne or a Mcdonough?
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Senators preview: Tokarski, Pateryn, Sekac in lineup for Habs (2015-02-17 16:49:58)
Depends if Tinordi turns out to be a Ryan o'bourne or R. Mcdonough.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Senators preview: Tokarski, Pateryn, Sekac in lineup for Habs (2015-02-17 16:17:32)
Is Eberle for Tinordi, Tokarski,Emelin and Eller feasable?
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-17 09:58:37)
Thomas and Bournival not bad at all on the 4th line. But Manny? If they can manage to get a top winger somehow, or get PA back healthy, slip Weise back on 3rd and Prust on 4th? Just thinking outloud.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-17 09:02:08)
Still though, I think his game will lose a lot if he quits forechecking. Coach seamed to believe as much as he was replaced a few times by rookie Thomas.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-17 08:41:33)
A nice play by Weiss indeed but what a lot of people feared is happening: he has started to believe he is a first line winger: has stopped hitting, has stopped forechecking. Hopefully he can be replaced on that first line and be put where he belongs on a third line that could actually score.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-09 09:01:01)
Elle doesn't have a good hockey sense, so he needs to compensate with analysis: that's why I believe he could be let go with little chance of regretting. Bournival could probably take his place with not much drop in production and defensive coverage, and he would get better. Elle is getting chances, is he not on the pp now? Package him with Tinordi and a first pick for a good winger.