Flanelette - (Eric D.)Member since March 13, 2012
Habs fan since: the first game I saw.
Favorite current player: Sadly:can't answer
All-time favorite player: Guy L.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-23 09:43:40)
Time to Tank for sure. All the better teams in the NHL have done so, the one exception being Bruins which is extremely well managed. Gionta, Diaz, Gorges for not much. Maybe Eller can get a good price: He has always been overrated on this site (good skills and size but no hockey sense, the opposite of DD). Plekanec and Markov need to be Canadiens till the end of their carreer: they are the spirit of the Habs.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 12:06:26)
Just dreaming: Subban has this thought (but does not mention it to his agent): well I'm going to play my best hockey years in MTL. I'm sure to make 50 million dollars (i.e in one year I will make what Dr Mulder made in his career approx). Winning the Stanley Cup is definitely what I wish THEREFORE I will sign for 7yrs at 7 mill so that MY team can sign other decent players...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 12: Canadiens spoil MSG opener (2013-10-28 19:03:11)
What a shame. Hockey not that interesting anymore...
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 12: Canadiens spoil MSG opener (2013-10-28 18:49:27)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 12: Canadiens spoil MSG opener (2013-10-28 18:46:11)
I would be ready to give up a lot for Claude Giroux
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-23 09:59:16)
It's called: having hockey skills.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-10-23 09:55:58)
There is absolutely no reason to believe the Canadiens will be contenders this year. Who was added in the off season? Murray, Parros and Brière? Sorry. The defence is their biggest weakness, I guess although obviously size up front...wow a LOT of things need to be fixed. It'll take time and we've been saying that for YEARS. As for a deal with Edmonton: maybe David Perron would be an easier target? Geez they have a lot of talent up front.
- Comment on ‘When he heard the news, our captain was crying in my arms’, Therrien says (2013-05-09 07:49:10)
It's steroids most definitely
- Comment on ‘When he heard the news, our captain was crying in my arms’, Therrien says (2013-05-09 07:46:29)
If the Canadiens lose tonight, will they shake Gryba's hand and say 'good game'?
- Comment on Gionta’s season is over; Prust, White out for Game 5; Price listed as day-to-day (2013-05-08 13:51:43)
Markov and gionta both retiring would be great.