jols - (Ron)Member since March 3, 2012
Habs fan since: 1980
Favorite current player: PK,Price,Patches,Prust, Galchenyuk.
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
- Comment on Liveblog Game 8: Rangers at Canadiens (2014-10-25 17:59:07)
Sabres leading the Sharks 2-0 in the 3rd. Bizarre.
- Comment on Rookie Sekac will be healthy scratch for Habs vs. Rangers (2014-10-25 14:38:19)
3 days between games seemed like a friggin eternity. So happy today has arrived. Drop the puck !!! Let's make it 7-1.
- Comment on Habs return to the ice after day off and a Halloween party (2014-10-23 23:25:01)
5-0 Calgary. Brutal.
- Comment on Habs return to the ice after day off and a Halloween party (2014-10-23 23:04:02)
Carolina is off to a brutal start as well. Losing 3-0 to Calgary after 2 periods again tonight. I can't see it being too much longer until they are going to want to unload some talent to re-build. Wonder when the Toronto Sports Network will report Eric Stall is coming to TO?
- Comment on Habs return to the ice after day off and a Halloween party (2014-10-23 21:27:48)
Why would anyone use the tired lazy Russian mantra on Galchenyuk, they would have to use the even more absurd lazy American schtick. That is not what I was saying at all. In this thread and the previous one the same posters that called Galchenyuk a bust last season mostly during Boone's Live Blog were the same ones saying Nail is lazy and brutal. They know who they are and if you don't that doesn't matter to me at all. My point was more that Yakupov is an elite talent like Galchenyuk and will eventually find his game like Galchenyuk has this season and if he were available snapping him up would be a good thing. Cheers.
- Comment on Habs return to the ice after day off and a Halloween party (2014-10-23 21:04:30)
Lol. Oohh Marky. Too funny.
- Comment on Habs return to the ice after day off and a Halloween party (2014-10-23 19:30:32)
If Yakupov is up for sale it would be awesome to land him. He has talent up the wahzoo. All the lazy Russian talk is utter nonsense. He came over to N/A as a 16 year old to play in the OHL and anyone that knows him says he works crazy hard in practice and is often the last one off the ice. The kid has the CHaracter this team wants, he is just drowning in a bad situation in Edmonton. Relocation would be a much needed breath of fresh air and somewhat of a new beginning. He has 40 goal potential written all over him. Funny that those calling him lazy and brutal are the same posters that were calling Galchenyuk a bust a year ago.
- Comment on Liveblog: Desharnais scores in OT to beat Wings 2-1 (2014-10-21 19:18:16)
Go Habs Go !!!
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 13:22:49)
PAP has looked great with Pleks and Galchenyuk. I wouldn't touch that line until it goes several games without producing. Messing with it right now would be counter-productive.
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 12:33:56)
Should be a great one tonight. All about skill and speed which should make most vey happy. Whoever has more jump and the team that has their star players show up will take this one. I'm surprised it is Sekac and not Moen sitting. Moen really doesn't have the jets to be affective in a game like tonight's. Bournival would have been a better option as well. I think they have to play Moen in order to get a taker. No one will trade for him if he is in the press box. Datsyuk returning is an obvious concern - one of the few players in the NHL that can take over an entire game.