strunzo - (Tony Levitra)Member since February 28, 2012
Habs fan since: 1944
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Maurice Richard
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-15 12:03:34)
Watched the Leafs last night and when Bozak scored he did quite a celebration (and why not) which I'm sure Don Cherry would have liked. But not Subban. He is not allowed to celebrate a goal, or a win. Now he is being touted as a potential Norris Trophy Winner! If He won it, would he be allowed to give an acceptance speech? Give this guy a break, please.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Lightning (2013-03-10 16:43:13)
Prust got hurt on a nothing play trying to negate an icing call that he had no chance of doing. Players have to stop that stuff if the league won't change the automatic icing rule. Another stupid rule, the Eller penalty for batting the puck with is hand on a face off. Who brought this rule in, Moe, Larry or Curly?
- Comment on About this season … (2012-04-08 11:58:47)
The Habs can't win at home and they can't win on the road. They have to find another place to play.
- Comment on About last night … (2012-03-08 13:18:27)
Canadiens are ahead of the entire NHL. They are into robotics. Gainey is a robot, Gauthier is a robot, Martin was a robot, Cunnyworth is a robot, I don't have a category for Carriere, who doesn't have one iota of coaching experience, other than he is a spy for Gauthier. The only guy that has any kind of personality is Randy Ladouceur. Does he speak French?
- Comment on Audio: GM Gauthier on quiet Habs day (2012-02-27 20:44:15)
In which phone booth are you having Mr. Gomez next Fan Club Meeting?
- Comment on Audio: GM Gauthier on quiet Habs day (2012-02-27 20:42:54)
Do you think Mr. Gauthier calls his garbage man Mr. Garbageman?