rjcp - (richard pinto)Member since February 27, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on About this evening … (2013-11-30 16:16:45)
Hey Habsfan7, had the same offer for tonight, but the way things have been going lately with the Hab-Leaf games, thought it would be better that if they lost, I could lick my wounds in the confines of own home, lol. Sad, but I remember times when I had to partially conceal my estatic joy in front of Leaf fans when watching the games all together. For some reason, they don't have the same attitude towards me when the Leafs are kicking our asses, which is getting all too frequently lately.
- Comment on About this evening … (2013-11-30 07:55:42)
Just curious........how many are really nervous about tonight's game in a way that exceeds that against other teams? Ask yourself why? Me? I live in Toronto and it's not because of the arrogant/ignorant Leaf fans, Homer Bowen, TBC, tSN, missed calls, Leaf goon/intimidate hockey, or Carlyle's pretty face behind the bench (are there more reasons, lol); NO! It's because for once, please, please, don't embarrass me. Just come out giving 110%, play hard, go at them all 60 minutes, be confident, use our speed and score a ton of goals. Whatever happens, happens. If we lose, so what, we played hard ALL game. Just don't come out flat, or play hard for 20 minutes, or take stupid penalties, or run around in our own zone stumbling over each other trying to get it out. PLAY HARD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! For me? Pretty please?
- Comment on About last night … (2013-11-24 14:38:23)
Good post..........until the last line, why did you feel that necessary?
- Comment on Habs hold optional practice and blood drive (2013-11-21 07:50:02)
or......, maybe the game turned around because Prust delivered some humble pie to #28. No scoring until after that fight. Seemed to me we started showing a little jump in our legs and speed down the midlle after that fight.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 22:21:04)
Why? They might be the only Canadian team in it if the Leafs fall. The last thing I want to be is a sucky, sore loser as a Hab supporter. Other than the Gryba hit, they beat us fair and square, or maybe we beat ourselves due to our obvious lack of blah, blah, blah. We need a lot to address over the summer, it was painfully apparent this series. Good luck to them, hope they go far.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 22:08:10)
And Gallagher, although he seemed very quiet tonight, hidden injury too?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 20:55:02)
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 20:53:56)
Right to the end, that's what loyal fans do, good or bad, but I hear ya, going to be tough
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 20:50:32)
Good Lord, we get outmuscled don't we? Can't even get to rebounds, and that's IF Anderson gives up any.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 20:35:55)
Absolutely, but why does every shot seem to have a chance to go in, but ours doesn't? We have no one in Anderson's face yet they always do. God this is depressing, but Et le but has it right, don't give up, just keep trying.