Soolz - (Brad )Member since February 22, 2012
Habs fan since: 1973
Favorite current player: Max Pac
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat mighty Blues (2015-02-24 21:32:57)
Can someone please tell... who I think is Darren Pang commenting... it's Nathan "Bo-lee-u" and not "Bay-You" ... idiot
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 67 – Boston stomps Canadiens 4-1 (2014-03-12 21:14:57)
...and this is why Budaj - who without a doubt gave us some good games with Price down - is not a starting goalie. From what were told, great teammate, good backup and that's where it ends.
- Comment on Loss to Kings wasn’t a moral victory, Gionta says (2014-03-04 13:44:23)
Just picked up my new "Weaver " Habs jersey. Where is the front of the parade, I want to lead it!
- Comment on Subban’s role with Team Canada remains a mystery (2014-02-11 14:04:28)
I'm certainly not saying PK is the best defenceman in the group but I have a real hard time seeing bouwmeester and vlassic ahead of him. His numbers are better then doughty's but he's a lock? What does he bring to the table that PK doesn't? I remember the talk when bouwmeester was the on Calgary and he was the biggest waste of money... Overrated etc... So he goes to arguably the best team in the league and has average numbers on the second highest scoring team in the nhl... Yep... He's awesome alright
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 57 – Canadiens douse Flames 2-0 (2014-02-04 18:40:08)
I'm actually hoping he plays with Ryan White and they do a little damage. Fingers crossed.
- Comment on Bourque to Colorado trade falls through: reports; Leblanc returned to Hamilton (2014-01-28 17:30:34)
He's an upgrade because he may score 15 goals per year for the same amount of salary. A steaming pile of sh*t is an upgrade over Bourque. Slow, lazy, disengaged, boring, zero hockey sense. I would take a 7th round draft pick for him just to clear his salary.
- Comment on Bourque to Colorado trade falls through: reports; Leblanc returned to Hamilton (2014-01-28 16:16:52)
If Montreal can get PA for Bourque straight up that would be amazing. PA is an upgrade big time. I kept thinking years ago that Bourque may turn things around and pot another 27 goals but no freaking way on earth will that happen. He's washed up. Little man in a big body.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 52 – Canadiens plumb new depths of suckitude in 5-0 loss, fall behind Leafs in standings (2014-01-25 20:20:53)
No defence. This team is horrible.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 52 – Canadiens plumb new depths of suckitude in 5-0 loss, fall behind Leafs in standings (2014-01-25 20:13:06)
Here's something to chew fellow fans... Since PK's benching in Philly they're 2-4... and they did not deserve that Ottawa win... so.. a lucky OT win vs. the Hawks (who also outplayed them).. They should really be 1-5 and about to go 1-6... This team is awful. They have some key pieces to the puzzle but way to many along for the ride. I'd sooner watch them tank (well, not watch actually) then squeeze into the playoffs and get shelled again.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 50 – Penguins chase Price, rout Canadiens 5-1 (2014-01-22 20:23:59)
Agreed... But 6 of those Gallaghers need to be 6'2" and 220 lbs