PrashadHabs - (Prashad)Member since February 20, 2012
Habs fan since: I was born
Favorite current player: Koivu
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on AUDIO: Habs trade Diaz to Canucks for Weise (2014-02-04 07:22:45)
I think what people don't like and myself included, is the fact that he didn't play before he was traded. I don't believe he had an injury for two weeks straight. They should play him ala Bourque to try and raise his trade value.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 55 – Canadiens drop matinee 2-1 to TB in OT (2014-02-01 13:05:19)
Anyone got a pretty clear RDS stream? I had a great one but it got shut done
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-16 07:24:35)
That was his first home game. He was not the problem he only let in 2 goals.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 35 – Again, too little too late as Panthers win 2-1 (2013-12-15 21:38:54)
Briere is not great, but he is not the reason why the Habs have been terrible the last 4 games. Constantly changing lines impacts the players, look at Gallaghers point production since he went off the EGG line. Still plays hard but barely impacts the game offensively now. BTW what is the Habs system lately? Wait until the final 2 minutes to try and salvage a poor effort?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 35 – Again, too little too late as Panthers win 2-1 (2013-12-15 21:31:05)
Briere is not the problem. He is not doing well, but he bounces around so many lines that he can't build any chemistry. He had some going with Pleky and Gionta and then barely plays. Therrien is annoying, and like someone said seems to be playing a style of hockey ala Martin. He kept putting out Deharnais line all night long. The man is so stubborn it's annoying, they did squat all game. Then he started that line on the 5-3, Deharnais had a great start to the game but did nothing afterwards. I don't mind if the Habs lose, but if they show no heart or desire they don't deserve to win. They should be on a 4 game losing streak right now.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-06 11:43:36)
Rumour going around saying Habs might get Foligno from CLB for Boruque and a pick. Take it for what it's worth.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 17:57:02)
I heard that it might be to Avs, which then might make a trade with Habs
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-03 22:32:17)
If Habs end up making a trade, don't be surprised if it is with Colorado. Not because of Eklund, just because Habs have scouted Avs all year and vice-versa.
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-03 16:06:39)
Not sure who exactly the Habs are scouting on Colorado or who they would give up. Stastny is someone I'm sure they would be interested in. I am purely speculating though. Also, I meant to say it would not surprise me if they traded with Colorado. It seems like MB is looking to trade. I read that Diaz might be traded, but at the same time I read that he might be signed around 3m for 3/4 years (possibly traded down the road).
- Comment on Habs on a roll heading into New Jersey (2013-12-03 15:47:31)
Even though Eklund is usually wrong. They have been scouting Colorado for almost the entire year. It would surprise me a trade happens with Colorado. The other team seems to be Rangers for Kreider. Habs want to get rid of Bourque and a pick type of deal, Rangers want Beaulieu or Tinordi to be a part of the deal. I doubt anything happens with the Rangers.