PrashadHabs - (Prashad)Member since February 20, 2012
Habs fan since: I was born
Favorite current player: Koivu
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Parenteau scores twice in Habs’ second scrimmage (2014-09-20 22:09:15)
To be fair, I believe the rest of the sentence went on to say he was not good enough for the Habs.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-02 13:50:41)
Sorry if this was already posted, pretty good read. http://www.habseyesontheprize.com/2014/8/2/5962107/an-open-letter-to-marc-bergevin-pk-subban-contract-negotiations-arbitration-habs-canadiens
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 10:06:17)
Lawyers, PK, Meehan and MB...they don't know if an arbitrator is present.
- Comment on Habs’ Subban expects arbitrator to decide on his contract (2014-08-01 10:01:11)
Based on tweets it looks like the hearing has not started yet. They are locked in a room talking. That was from the reporter from Sportsnet. Hopefully they can get a deal done.
- Comment on Gionta, Gorges headed to Sabres; Habs sign Malhotra, Weaver and others (2014-07-02 07:34:52)
I hope the Habs pick up Vrbata today. They are one of the finalists for him. Hopefully Pleky can convince him to play here (hopefully not too much money). I expect a trade or two to happen during the summer. Maybe trade Moen, Bourque, and one of Tokarski/Budaj.
- Comment on HI/O Show: Nilan throws an elbow as Habs head to playoffs (2014-04-02 22:23:27)
Hopefully, one day Andrighetto or Reway turn out like Nyquist of Detroit.
- Comment on Habs get day off in Boston before facing Bruins Monday night (2014-03-23 16:44:19)
Thanks, I've tried that one but didn't work.
- Comment on Habs get day off in Boston before facing Bruins Monday night (2014-03-23 16:37:16)
Anyone got a stream for the Impact game?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-23 00:25:20)
What about Gionta covering no one?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 69 – Canadiens skunk Sabres, complete winning weekend (2014-03-16 17:44:05)
I know the feeling. I felt the same way for that third period, until the last 3 minutes. Hopefully the next one you go to will be better!