HabsBeen - (Fuck You)Member since February 14, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on 1992-93 Habs season flashback: Habs get scare before beating Senators (2012-11-17 22:09:12)
This site is becoming pathetic. I can understand if it was still called Habs Inside/Out. You do realize there's hockey outside the NHL right? I'm fed up hearing about the CBA and the players and owners being greedy. Don't write about it again until they actually have a deal in place. No more same old, same old. No more Fantasy crap. No more 93 cup run. it's 2012 by the way. There's great hockey to be covered in Hamilton and the AHL or WHL or heck even the KHL. Get off your lazy asses and write about hockey!
- Comment on This week’s special HIO section is live (2012-11-01 15:06:09)
Yes, sad day indeed. Loved his Pascual pitch.
- Comment on Habs’ Diaz impresses coach in Switzerland (2012-10-31 19:21:11)
Let's just hope PK doesn't get injured. That's a pretty dangerous job if sent out in the field. What if he covers a storm like Sandy? Gulp! :-)
- Comment on It’s time for hockey fans to vent (2012-10-05 12:03:22)
What Bettman really meant to say was, "because we have the world's stupidest fans!" Prove him wrong, people! If the NHL ever gets going again, don't come back. Don't support the players. Don't support the owners. Don't support any team. Walk away. Don't let Bettman take you for granted. Now are you smart enough to do that?
- Comment on Draft Lottery set for Tuesday (2012-04-07 00:44:44)
With the Habs guaranteed to draft no lower than 4th and as high as 1st overall, there's a good chance they'll get that high impact center they desparately need. If Columbus picks first, you can cross out Grigorenko. They need a center for Nash and he's it. If Edmonton goes second, they don't need another talented forwarded. They need a defencemen so I think they'll go for Dumba or Reilly. If the Habs pick 3rd, then they have a chance for one of the big centers left. Galchenyuk or Faksa would be good choices but there's got to be some concern with Galchenyuk's recent knee injury. If they don't choose a center, I'd be happy with Forsberg.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose shootout but get a well-deserved point (2012-03-31 22:11:47)
Was there any doubt? With no natural goal scorers on this team, it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that the Habs will lose in a shootout. They just don't have a natural goal scorer on this team. Last one being Kovalev. Kostitsyn came close.
- Comment on Take me out to the brawl game (2012-03-20 01:18:37)
Congratulations to Halak and the St Louis Blues for clinching a playoff berth. Wow, 100 points already and no real stars. A team that plays like a team. Kudos to Hitchcock for delivering.
- Comment on About last night … (2012-03-18 17:30:22)
Btw, plikunic is a little girl
- Comment on About last night … (2012-03-18 17:27:02)
Plukonac still sucks
- Comment on About last night … (2012-03-18 14:48:36)
Well, only 2 solid centers with DD and Eller. The little girl plikanuc plays like a little girl when it counts.