Roy93 - (Steve J)Member since February 3, 2012
Habs fan since: 1976
Favorite current player: E. Cole
All-time favorite player: P. Roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 21:20:07)
I have this ugly feeling this season's going to get bad to worse.
- Comment on Liveblog: Daniel Sedin scores in OT to foil Canadiens comeback (2014-10-30 23:32:40)
Emelin dude after that kind of pass I'd pretend I was injured also. Absolutely brutal! Go to the bench head down and don't come back. This team is slowly falling apart. Thank God for Price.
- Comment on Liveblog: Edmonton hangs goose egg on Canadiens (2014-10-28 00:34:13)
If you can't beat the Oilers it gives you a good indication where your teams really at. To win a Stanley Cup you don't lose these kind of games, never! Also, I think it's time we end the Rene Bourque and Lars Eller experiment's. Gilbert is the new Todd Gill. And my final rant. For God's sake can please somebody anybody besides Gallagher go to the f'n net!
- Comment on Habs GM Bergevin “100 per cent” behind Carey Price (2013-05-13 23:17:34)
Leafs last Stanley Cup is on re-runs on ESPN classics. Oh did I mention it's in black and white.
- Comment on Habs GM Bergevin “100 per cent” behind Carey Price (2013-05-13 23:17:31)
Leafs last Stanley Cup is on re-run on ESPN classics. Oh did I mention it's in black and white.
- Comment on Therrien: ‘You’ve got to give a lot of credit to the Senators’ (Video) (2013-05-10 01:04:09)
Think Budaj means garbage in Slovakian
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 22:26:33)
I want to kill something. How the hell do you go down 3 games to 1 and play better? We deserved to lose game 3 but not this. This is sickening. I'd like to stay positive but how can I? This is complete shit!
- Comment on Therrien: Sens time-out with 17 seconds left “classless” (Video) (2013-05-06 00:11:37)
Your on drugs if you think the Habs will win this series
- Comment on Therrien: Sens time-out with 17 seconds left “classless” (Video) (2013-05-05 23:53:08)
Who cares they suck! This series is over. Blown out 6-1 is a disaster. Price never bounces back after blow outs. Correct me if I'm wrong but he usually responds with another blow out right after lol. He's just garbage and so inconsistent
- Comment on Liveblog: Senators spank Canadiens 6-1, take series lead (2013-05-05 23:48:39)
Series will be 3-1 after Tuesday night. Carey can't rebound after a disaster defeat. It' ll be another blowout and Budaj will start game 5 in Montreal.