krulmadden - (Tony Nicolas)Member since February 3, 2012
Habs fan since: 1969
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Jean Beliveau
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 37 – Canadiens trounced in St. Louis (2013-12-19 20:10:16)
Whoops!! Maybe not. Chris "Where am I" Lee is referring so perhaps a shoot out win
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 37 – Canadiens trounced in St. Louis (2013-12-19 20:08:37)
We got this. Therrien has the boys playing tighter D. So I'm thinking we're going for the win. Go Habs Go!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 23 – Canadiens notch big road win, 3-2 in Washington (2013-11-22 18:34:35)
Man, I don't know how to feel about these back to back Friday/Saturday games this month. As a fan, it's great to watch the game with buddies at the bar after work Friday. And Saturday is home with the popcorn and remote. But these games got to be hell on the players. How about having some televised Bulldog games (if our boys aren't playing that night) on a Friday night? See some of the prospects in action? I'm sure TVA and Sportsnet would go for that.
- Comment on About this season … and next season … and the one after that … (2013-05-10 07:51:44)
We need a new goalie. We can't win without a proven goalie. As much as I like Price, he just cannot handle the stress and pressure of big games. I'd like Bergevin to trade him to Phoenix for Smith and one power forward. If that can't be done, then 2nd choice is Price, Ryder, Weber to Vancouver for Luongo, Kesler and 2nd round pick. I'm concerned with the size of our Defence corps of course. But we do have some good strong guys coming up. I'd hate to trade that talent away for a rental player or two who may an inch or two in height more or be 10-20 pounds heavier than Emelin. Once the goalie situation is fixed, our blue line is next. Our forwards are pretty set and I see a lot of rentals coming our way, looking for that long term performance based contract. If we keep Price this summer, we finish 6th or 7th next year. Both Ottawa and Toronto will be better than us at year's end. But I trust Bergevin and he will make us a better team before puck drop next October.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 5 – Senators end Canadiens season (2013-05-09 09:54:34)
I'm not watching the game. Screw the NHL. When you got Bob Mckenzie and Cherry and two retired NHL referees saying that the two Ottawa goals should never have been counted, I'd say that the league does not want any Canadian team going to the 2nd round. Ottawa will play Pittsburgh and you will see many questionable calls against them if they make it to the 2nd round.
- Comment on Gionta’s season is over; Prust, White out for Game 5; Price listed as day-to-day (2013-05-08 12:43:30)
We're dead. I can not see us winning game 5 and the series. I want us to win and advance to play Pittsburgh or Boston for the east title. But it's obvious that the league via its refs does not want Montreal in the playoffs. GM Bergevin went downstairs to speak with the NHL director in charge of officiating about the lousy calls and non calls during the 2nd intermission. What happens next you all saw. Ah well, at least the Memorial Cup starts soon.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 4 – Canadiens blow 2-0 lead, lose in OT (2013-05-07 17:24:26)
So White is out and Gallagher is playing hurt. I agree that the more bodies we got in front of Anderson, the better. So whose it gonna be, boys? Anderson can see a perimeter shot the nanosecond it's released so screw that play. C'mon Therrien, you are a much better tactician than MacLean is. You got suckered into brawling and we lost. Now, I think, you see Ottawa has it is: 1 line with a tired vet, and an injured Norris winner rushed back into service before he was ready. Go Habs Go!!
- Comment on About last night … (2013-05-04 06:48:23)
Now win this damn series, Habs!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 3-1, tie series (2013-05-04 06:43:23)
Now we take this damn series
- Comment on Video: Budaj gets call vs Leafs in regular-season finale (2013-04-27 12:18:10)
Washington can't move up or down in the standings. So they will rest everybody, thereby giving Boston an easy 2 points. But I'm picking Ottawa tomorrow for the win.