habs_54321 - (johny O)Member since January 28, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win sixth road game in a row as power play comes to life (2015-01-14 23:34:26)
MT has been amazing since day one as head coach his critisizm is completely unearned, it's a result of impatient less informed fans.
- Comment on Habs’ OT loss to Penguins infuriates Carey Price (2015-01-11 23:21:48)
devils have a plethora of players available for trade, havlat, jagr, cammaleri, zubrus, tootoo, elias, ryder, and on defence a couple aged players salvador and zidlicky would probably be available id like to pick one of these guys up one of the czech players would be nice anyone of elias,jagr,havlat would compliment plekanec and sekac nicely
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-11 10:40:30)
has anyone figured out yet why max doesn't play the front of the net on the powerplays? why do they keep playing him as a playmaker on the half boards, he is not a playmaker put chucky in that spot on the first unit, DD on the second, while max provides the net presence on unit 1, Eller unit 2
- Comment on Liveblog: Crosby scores in OT to win it for Pittsburgh. (2015-01-10 21:08:00)
pk has never been a hitter I think he has something around 50 hits a season
- Comment on Penguins vs. Canadiens preview (2015-01-10 16:39:10)
how about max in front of the net and anyone else but him on the half boards, max is a shoot first think later type of player he lacks the vision and creativity to be a playmaker on the boards, put chucky or dd or plekanec in that spot,
- Comment on Penguins vs. Canadiens preview (2015-01-10 11:18:55)
very fair, what do you think of sylvain?
- Comment on Penguins vs. Canadiens preview (2015-01-10 11:11:42)
i think some people are way to harsh on therrien he has done an excellent job coaching here, I gave him an A, if anyone is bored and wants to try and get a coach in the organization fired set your sights on sylvain lefevbre in Hamilton if there was a poll for how he has done in Hamilton id give him an F minus
- Comment on Habs return to practice rink and work on struggling power play (2015-01-09 11:32:23)
lefebvre has done a pretty lousy job down there if this was the big club people would have been protesting in the streets of sainte catherine to have him fired 2 years ago, but since its hamilton people dont realize how bad it really is down there.
- Comment on Habs return to practice rink and work on struggling power play (2015-01-09 11:28:21)
as for possible trades how about talking to the devils about Havlat? he would look great on a line with plekanex, hes not the same player he used to be but is still skilled and under the 35 years of age. playing in a market like montreal can probably take his game back up a few notches, havlat,plex,sekac could be a heck of a second line
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-04 00:41:38)
has anyone ever found an answer to why max doesn't play in front of the net on the powerplay? i think he is not suited to playing the right half boards as playmaker.