habs_54321 - (johny O)Member since January 28, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Maple Leafs vs. Canadiens preview: Gonchar returns to lineup for Habs (2015-02-28 11:26:11)
Eller for chris stewart or eller and tinordi for yakupov. Can see either scenario benefiting both teams involved and would be considered hockey trades
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-26 23:03:46)
its not enough for either player in my opinion they are worth more
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 2-0 thriller (2015-02-16 22:53:55)
we need a net presence and another look on the powerplay right? columbus has a solution for us in hartnell and the wiz we’d probably have to give up one of emelin or eller and a 2nd or 1st though maybe less maybe more up for debate.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win 2-0 thriller (2015-02-16 22:48:34)
we need a net presence and another look on the powerplay right? columbus has a solution for us in hartnell and the wiz we'd probably have to give up one of emelin or eller and a 2nd or 1st though maybe less maybe more up for debate.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-04 09:55:27)
my favorite post of the year +10000000
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens win sixth road game in a row as power play comes to life (2015-01-14 23:34:26)
MT has been amazing since day one as head coach his critisizm is completely unearned, it's a result of impatient less informed fans.
- Comment on Habs’ OT loss to Penguins infuriates Carey Price (2015-01-11 23:21:48)
devils have a plethora of players available for trade, havlat, jagr, cammaleri, zubrus, tootoo, elias, ryder, and on defence a couple aged players salvador and zidlicky would probably be available id like to pick one of these guys up one of the czech players would be nice anyone of elias,jagr,havlat would compliment plekanec and sekac nicely
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-11 10:40:30)
has anyone figured out yet why max doesn't play the front of the net on the powerplays? why do they keep playing him as a playmaker on the half boards, he is not a playmaker put chucky in that spot on the first unit, DD on the second, while max provides the net presence on unit 1, Eller unit 2
- Comment on Liveblog: Crosby scores in OT to win it for Pittsburgh. (2015-01-10 21:08:00)
pk has never been a hitter I think he has something around 50 hits a season
- Comment on Penguins vs. Canadiens preview (2015-01-10 16:39:10)
how about max in front of the net and anyone else but him on the half boards, max is a shoot first think later type of player he lacks the vision and creativity to be a playmaker on the boards, put chucky or dd or plekanec in that spot,