Max - (Max Factor)Member since January 26, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 33 – Anaheim at Canadiens (2014-12-18 18:37:20)
I'm not a big fan of "honoring" players.These types of celebratons should be limited to retirement jersey ceremonies and the death of former players. Koivu was a pretty good player and captain but played on the team during those long stretches of mediocre grey years.He was a resilient little bugger but never stood out enough as a player to warrant a retired jersey. Let's put the boots to these Anaheim losers tonight and send them home quacking.
- Comment on Eller, Weaver, Allen take part in Habs’ practice (2014-12-15 17:43:50)
Gretzky's always seemed like a bit of a Richard in my opinion.
- Comment on ‘Our Dinner With Jean Béliveau’ (2014-12-14 17:43:56)
I digress.Both those guys have almost 3 years NHL experience.Sekac has only 20 odd games so far.I expect Sekac will be far ahead of those two in a few short years.He's already pretty even with them at this point
- Comment on A rare Saturday night with no hockey for Habs (2014-12-13 15:18:20)
http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/draft/nhl2010e.html Thinking about his draft year as being 2010,he wouldn't look out of place as potentially being a top ten pick that year.
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs’ lineup against Kings (2014-12-12 15:14:39)
"Rickard's Lederhosen" is my new favourite beer.Got them on ice for tonight's game as we speak. 6.5% so packs a punch as well.
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs’ lineup against Kings (2014-12-12 13:58:55)
Sounds like a plan!
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs’ lineup against Kings (2014-12-12 13:57:50)
Fa ra ra ra ra,ra ra ra ra!
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs’ lineup against Kings (2014-12-12 13:13:41)
I've had my eye on this very recipe for a few weeks now.I may try it next weekend.
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs’ lineup against Kings (2014-12-12 13:12:30)
A man after my own heart.I've been thinking about roasting a goose for Christmas dinner for years now but the small amount of meat and the cost of the goose always turns me off.I think I may try it this year though.About $60 for a frozen goose around here.
- Comment on ‘He was in a class of his own. He was Jean Béliveau': Geoff Molson (2014-12-11 09:58:05)
In his heyday,he was always good for a solid 30 points. 115 career goals as well.It's not that he can't score.I wonder how much the eye issue is involved with his lack of points.He himself said that having one weak eye helps him at faceoffs but I'm sure it hinders him in other areas of the ice.The man is basicaly half blind.Walk around with one eye closed and see how difficult daily life can be,not to mention playing a pro sport.