Max - (Max Factor)Member since January 26, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs’ Eller sidelined with lower-body injury; junior team trades Scherbak (2014-09-22 15:42:03)
...that's the thing,he can actually play hockey as well.I'd welcome the big lug on the habs anytime if he didn't come across as such a turd.
- Comment on Habs’ Eller sidelined with lower-body injury; junior team trades Scherbak (2014-09-22 15:36:19)
6'4,240 hunchbacked goon.He is tough.I wouldn't want to face him.He may not go down in history as one of the league's best fighters but he is strong and a bit soft in the head which makes him all the more dangerous.
- Comment on Bouillon an insurance policy at Habs’ training camp (2014-09-18 14:05:20)
I beleiev it's "Na Zdrowie". Anyway,Na Zdrowie to you!
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-28 08:52:31)
I saw a bit of Burger King bashing a few days ago.I don't care what anyone says,the whopper is a hell of a sandwich.It's the only fast food burger I'll eat.
- Comment on The Big Three reunited as Lapointe’s No. 5 headed for rafters (with video) (2014-06-20 14:00:33)
One of the most overrated and overpaid players of the past 15 years. Not even an AHL level player at this point.
- Comment on Canadiens will retire Guy Lapointe’s No. 5 (2014-06-19 12:17:01)
The question of the day should have a third option: I think jerseys should be" honored" rather than" retired". If you choose "no" with the current options,it looks like you are dissing Guy Lapointe when that's not the case at all.
- Comment on Canadiens will retire Guy Lapointe’s No. 5 (2014-06-19 10:07:14)
Someone was just mentioning Mats Naslund and some of the other smaller players below. Mats was always my favourite player growing up and still is upon refelction.He was tiny,5'7 160ish, but that guy could play .I remeber his dipsy doodling all over the ice with that that long stick.He could stickhandle in a phone booth and skate like the wind. I know it was a different era but he always seemed to magically allude checks and the physical stuff and kept on scoring. Great player! I had a big framed picture of him in my room growing up and still have it somewhere. Le Petit Viking!
- Comment on Habs sign Weise to two-year contract (2014-06-18 11:04:42)
It's kind of sad and startling that most of the hockey talk these days centers on ridiculous dollar amounts being thrown around by us average schmoes. He should get 42 million for 7 years,no 8 mill for 5 years,wait I think 45 mill for 6 years is reasonable etc etc.The game certainly has changed and depsite numerous lockouts,greedy owners and players will eventually destroy it all.
- Comment on Habs sign Weise to two-year contract (2014-06-17 14:53:15)
You lost all credibility with your suggestion of discarding Markov and keeping Murray. Kind of ridiculous.
- Comment on Markov looking for three-year, $18-million deal: report (2014-06-17 10:45:44)
Hehe,Skoula had a serviceable career but Abid was pretty awful in the few games he played in the NHL.I think he plays in Europe now.Fischer was the best of your trio in his limited time playing.