Matt04 - (Matt)Member since January 21, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-14 00:05:28)
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Leafs (2013-04-13 23:01:45)
Just got home from the game. Second and third goals were absolutely terrible; blocked out everything after. I can't stand it that they rarely get up for games against the Leafs. 4 goals on 5 shots is insane. Found myself sitting next to a buddy of Brian Skrudlands.
- Comment on Price will be in goal against Maple Leafs (2013-04-13 10:16:28)
Thanks Mavid. I'm actually in Toronto, I've been to ACC. Caught a game last year as well. Wife's dad has seasons tickets in the golds.
- Comment on Price will be in goal against Maple Leafs (2013-04-13 09:15:57)
Thank you sir! It's a real treat.
- Comment on Price will be in goal against Maple Leafs (2013-04-13 09:07:13)
Hi Everyone. First post in a long time. The little lady and I have tickets for the game tonight. Fifteen rows up. I. Cannot. Wait. Quick question: Does anyone know what time the game day skate/practice is and if it's open to the public? Would love to go down and get some John Hancocks.
- Comment on Canadiens should get a good one at three (2012-04-11 07:13:09)
Terrible suggestion(s) Lizard King
- Comment on Canadiens should get a good one at three (2012-04-11 07:10:05)
- Comment on About last night … (2012-04-05 08:02:32)
As much as I'd love a top 3 pick, I think Faksa, Frk, and Gaunce are also pretty attractive and will surely not go that high. Any chance we take take one of these kids in the 1st and one in the 2nd? I see Frk is no longer projected as a 1st rounder ...
- Comment on Multimedia: DD line shines in Canadiens’ win over Lightning (2012-04-05 07:28:30)
A little late to the party here, but I feel like chipping in my two anyway. Habstrinifan, why are you having such a difficult time wrapping your head around why Brisson is being considered as a candidate? First, let me say that I am not championing him as the best choice (although I'm very intrigued by the possibility), and furthermore I doubt he'll update his resume to include GM (at least right now). Basically, Breezer hit the nail (not Yaku) on the head with his post. What other qualifications are you looking for? "Comes with a magic wand?"
- Comment on Multimedia: White, Schultz game-time decisions vs. Hurricanes (2012-02-13 14:41:50)
There's cause to be reasonably optimistic about the remainder of the season and beyond. Only my second post, so I should say right off the bat that I don't endorse 'tanking' in any way. That's just not right. The team is, rather surprisingly, beginning to play its best hockey of the season. As RGM mentioned, it's hard to predict what's going to happen on (and off) the ice, especially in relation to the results expected of a roster on paper. However, taking things with a generous grain of salt, I am, as I said, optimistic, especially if they can ink in a W after three tonight. This is a (theoretical) should-win. Unfortunately, they often don't show up for these games. Anyway, I suppose it goes without saying that if they keep reeling off the W's they will continue to be the hottest team in the conference going down the stretch. That's a beautiful thing. If management is smart, we could have a very young, very talented, well balanced team to ice in the near future.