realplumpcherry - (nathan cherry)Member since January 15, 2012
Habs fan since: 2009
Favorite current player: price
All-time favorite player: dryden
- Comment on Rangers blank Senators; Bruins nip Capitals late (2012-04-17 11:19:59)
Craig Button released his list of possible draftees yesterday and I was surprised to see Grigorenko fall from 3-14. Does anyone have any info on why he dropped so far in Button's eyes? What does this mean for the Habs draft this summer? Is Forsberg ready to make the jump to the NHL?
- Comment on Liveblog: Another home-ice stinkeroo (2012-02-04 15:30:20)
If we trade Hal Gil and Travis Moen our penalty kill will be horrible but it may help us win the fail for naill
- Comment on Liveblog: Another blown lead (2012-02-02 21:42:06)
Tied for last place in the east. Can we please finally call it a day and work towards next year? I agree with Mitch Melnick, loose PG now and bring in McGuire to clean up this mess for next season.
- Comment on About last night … (2012-02-01 07:43:40)
The Habs have no chance in hell of landing both getzlaf and Shea weber. There isn't enough depth on this team to make such moves happen at the trade deadline. What would be smart would be to land a big forward like getzlaf or parise b4 the deadline then wait until the off season to sign either weber or suter from Nashville. In any case there's a lot of unwanted fat to burn off between now and then. Kaberle's contract is a black hole just like Gomez's contract. Getting rid of these two players alone would free up around 10 million in cap space. Either move these players at the deadline or put them on waivers
- Comment on Liveblog: Week begins weakly (2012-01-31 22:04:32)
Call the GMs there's going to be a fire sale in montreal!
- Comment on Liveblog: Week begins weakly (2012-01-31 21:58:53)
Tonight may be the night the Habs fall to far out of a playoff spot. But they got that fire atm.
- Comment on Are Canadiens fans losing faith? (2012-01-20 13:29:14)
Trading a young player like PK would be a tragedy. This is his second year in the NHL on a slumping team and he's trying his best to get them ignited again. Yes this leads to countless mistakes but as he gains experience not only will he be a great player but also a great leader on the team. Too often does this franchise pull the cord on it's youth. This season is over. The coach knows that no matter what he does he's finished at the end of the season. Let's not go and ruin next season by trading one of our better prospects for an overpaid underachiever.
- Comment on Liveblog: Man, they needed that! (2012-01-15 20:26:58)
Wow new York just don't have an answer right now
- Comment on Liveblog: Man, they needed that! (2012-01-15 18:19:39)
If Tampa's ahead of us in the draft and Malcolm Subban shows his worth I believe they'll choose him before another forward or dman seeing as the majority of their problems seem to be in nets
- Comment on Liveblog: Man, they needed that! (2012-01-15 17:46:29)
I truly believe if we are to have a successful draft this year PG needs to go now in order that we can get the most value for traded players. If we are assuming that PG isn't going to be at the head of this ship next year why let him influence with bad trades this year. Times up Mr. Gauthier