CHicoHab - (Frank DiBiase)Member since January 15, 2012
Habs fan since: 1966
Favorite current player: Erik Cole
All-time favorite player: Guy Lafleur
"take your time and hurry up"
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Canucks 3-1on an emotional night (2014-12-09 20:56:52)
Habs look possessed. Luvin it
- Comment on Thousands pay final respects to Jean Béliveau at Bell Centre (2014-12-07 19:51:33)
In 1983 or 84 in Toronto where I live I was checking into the Harbour Castle Hotel on Front St. Was our annual managers meeting. Store managers came from all over Canada. So I'm in line waiting for my turn to walk up and check in. I'm talking with another manager behind me who was from Vancouver. Never once realizing the tall thin well dressed person infront of me was actually Jean Beliveau. As he moved up to the next reception is when I realized it was him. So pissed I wasn't able to shake his hand and say hello. By the time I got called up to the counter and checked in Mr.Beliveau had already left and disappeared. I was in line with the great #4. Never forget it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 21:09:16)
The team playing awful last 5-6 games. It's on the players for sure. But MT gives no energy to his bench. A lump on a log has more life.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a heartbreaker (2014-12-06 00:02:12)
That's right CJ. Easily could have been Habs 4-3.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a heartbreaker (2014-12-05 23:20:26)
Hawks didn't trip up Prust. He turned his own skate and tripped himself up. We score on the pp. Karmas a beach.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens lose a heartbreaker (2014-12-05 23:18:38)
Depressing loss. So many chances to take the lead. Patches 2 on 1 butterfly pass. You have to wire those.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-04 07:31:58)
Our penalty kill was positive. Including the 5 minute major the Wild didn't get a single shot on goal. Our offense needs to keep their heads up around the net and pick a spot to shoot at. So many panic shots to the goalers mid section. They make no name goalies look like Vezina winners. But we still 17-8-2. Let's see if we can get some better luck in Chicago.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-02 08:00:51)
As I check the standings this morning back on top overall baby. Even with 2 lowly losses to buff the world didn't end. Like your team people. Don't crap on it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Buffalo wins again, this time in a Shootout (2014-11-29 22:22:03)
Scoring is not our strength. Defending is not our strength. Team starting to average out after some lucky wins. MB will still look to add pieces to the puzzle or internal changes to get us to the dance in April. Not worried.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-24 00:19:22)
By next Sunday we should be 18-6-1 so tonight's game is forgotten. If we are 16-8-1 well..... That's still not too shabby.