Buzz Lightbeer - (Dale D. F.)Member since January 14, 2012
Over the mountain in the valley B.C
Habs fan since: Fetal
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 32 – The winning streak ends at five as Kings pot six (2013-12-10 22:54:20)
Lots of butt whoopins and high scores across the league tonight. Must be something in the air.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 15:55:56)
As i get older my stance on injuries and compassion is definitely a lot higher than it was when i was in my 20's. I can even say i felt a twinge of pity when Boychuck was laying on the ice struggling for a breath of air,more so for his family watching. But to see Marchand get a knee to the head was so satisfying,it was almost sociopathic. The only thing better would be if it was a soccer punt and that POS never played a game in his life again. What pisses me off is i never once heard the mention in the media of how many times in his career he has tried to injure another player. I'm not really a believer in karma but i understand it can be a b!t@h.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 19:04:44)
Celine Phaneuf talk #'s being thrown around. 8.75 million?? Ummm maybe i'm missing something. P.k and Markov should stand to make about a combined 46 million next year than.
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-07 00:02:55)
DD had a moustache trimming catastrophe. Couldn't get things evened out. Questionable for tomorrow night.
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 19:03:35)
You would think Prust,White,Moen would be one of the best 4th lines in the league. maybe they're being used to much in defensive situations? I don't know. But your right,you would hope to be able to get 15-20 goals total out of the line.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 17:40:22)
I agree with you totally. But ya,lets just end this conversation now i'm getting a little nauseated myself. They all suck and the thought any of them pulling the bleu blanc and rouge sweater over their heads is gut wrenching and vile. Please remove poll HIO. :D
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 29: Budaj wins on the road again as Eller, DD score in Shootout (2013-12-04 17:33:30)
No doubt. Marchand is a piece of you know what. We have Gally,10 times the hockey player. Chara tried to decapitate Max. Lucic is the type of player we have been clamoring over for years and probably the least douchey on the list.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-03 01:07:59)
Definitely not the prettiest game to watch, but it's nice to be one of those teams that can have a bit of a stinker and still pull off 2 points. Our PP is now ranked 3rd at 24.5% Pk is 4th at 85.7% Pretty respectable numbers.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-03 01:05:25)
Damn you!! :D
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-03 01:05:00)
First to the party,last to leave.