Buzz Lightbeer - (Dale D. F.)Member since January 14, 2012
Over the mountain in the valley B.C
Habs fan since: Fetal
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Subban, Habs submit salary figures; Lacroix new assistant coach (2014-07-30 21:59:35)
Got tickets to Nov 8 game vs. Minnesota to watch Guy Lapointes jersey retired plus all access to retired players lounge/suite. My second time visiting Montreal to see a game. Pretty excited.
- Comment on The Big Three reunited as Lapointe’s No. 5 headed for rafters (with video) (2014-06-19 15:15:37)
Max/Chucky/? Gallagher/Eller/Bourque that tries. Briere/Bournival/? Weiss/White/Prust PK/Yandle Letang/Markov Emelin/Beaulieu/Tinordi/Pateryn Ya Ya. I know
- Comment on Habs trade Leblanc to Ducks; Therrien gets four-year contract extension (2014-06-14 20:18:21)
LL becomes an important part of the Ducks roster,scores cup winning goal against habs in 2017. Therrien hoists the holy grail in first year behind the bench in Anaheim.
- Comment on GM Bergevin says Habs are a team that still needs to mature (with video and audio) (2014-06-02 15:01:36)
PK kisses Pierre Mcquire. Boom. Everything derails after that. So obvious. Don't you guys know anything about hockey? :-D
- Comment on Rangers, Habs meet in playoffs for first time since 1996 (2014-05-16 14:59:57)
Lots of people taking the rags lightly. Frankly this series worries me the most. Maybe it's just because i fear not being the underdog. Less fuel for the fire. But realistically this will come down to goaltending as most series do. Price is in the zone and the whole team seems to feed off that. If people think cbc has a leafs bias(personally i don't care who thinks or says what about our team) get ready to vomit from the man crush gushing over Richards from Mclean.
- Comment on Rangers, Habs meet in playoffs for first time since 1996 (2014-05-16 14:49:17)
Very distasteful. And i mean who pounds their chest after an empty net goal? Not Eller and Vanek.
- Comment on Bruins denounce racist comments about Habs’ Subban (2014-05-02 13:35:25)
Crosby is for sure the best player in the world. But if i had to pick one player i would want to see a hab it would be Toews-Stamkos-Crosby in that order. Why? I have no idea.
- Comment on Bruins denounce racist comments about Habs’ Subban (2014-05-02 13:27:21)
Lot of folk everywhere ragging on the habs today. Both fans and non fans. We only beat the best team in the league in double overtime in their barn after a 9 day hiatus. Was it pretty? No. But it was a ballsy game and the 2 cornerstones of our franchise played like beasts. Hard to please some people.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-05-02 05:11:38)
- Comment on Bring on the Bruins! Habs head to Boston for Game 1 (with practice video) (2014-04-30 14:46:22)
Habs in 4,Marchand blows a knee,the asian girl sitting behind Julien becomes a habs fan and Lucys testicles finally drop. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHj_jwVKczc