Buzz Lightbeer - (Dale D. F.)Member since January 14, 2012
Over the mountain in the valley B.C
Habs fan since: Fetal
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Islanders vs. Canadiens preview: Tokarski gets start as Price sidelined with upper-body injury (2015-01-17 16:47:59)
I agree. If he could become a winger in the mold of say a Marion Hossa i would be very happy. Right now we have more depth at center than wing.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-05 04:02:57)
Hmm, i don't know man. you're softening up a little. Habs are doing good,got yourself a new baby,the best of the best of HIO are getting banned or just going awol. You're the troll that everybody loves,it almost feels to me with Front gone and CJ on the IR you are the glue that keeps this site together. Stay strong brother. I attend the Habs game in Calgary every year,we'll have a mini-summit sometime,i'm an opposite troll,polite on the interwebs but can p-iss,moan and jeer in the real world with the best of them.
- Comment on Habs’ Gonchar fills big brother role for new defence partner Beaulieu (2014-12-28 18:55:00)
Ya a cross. Beautiful dog,very unique looking with energy to burn. Only had him home for 2 hours now so he's a bit confused. I bought him a habs backpack.
- Comment on Habs’ Gonchar fills big brother role for new defence partner Beaulieu (2014-12-28 18:06:02)
I'm late to the party so sorry to bring this up again:D I just adopted a 7 month old Husky/Lab from the local animal shelter. New flyfishing partner. I named him Bonzo.All you zeppelin fans will know where i'm coming from.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens give themselves a merry Christmas (2014-12-23 19:15:58)
And Jiri Seckitch?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens give themselves a merry Christmas (2014-12-23 19:14:52)
Who's Nathan Boylow?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens give themselves a merry Christmas (2014-12-23 17:31:10)
Halak isn't playing. Advantage..DD.
- Comment on Liveblog: Ducks edge Canadiens on Saku Night (2014-12-18 20:11:27)
Probably the mumps.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Cup-holders (2014-12-12 21:03:22)
This Price guy is not too bad :-D
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Cup-holders (2014-12-12 20:50:15)
Manny with a point? Can't help but think krob is somehow responsible.