VerdunHab - (Mark Kornack)Member since January 14, 2012
Habs fan since: 1976
Favorite current player: PK Subban
All-time favorite player: Patrick Roy
- Comment on Price leaves Habs’ morning skate early; will miss at least two games (2014-02-26 11:16:33)
Exactly what I'm thinking Timo and I'm surprisingly okay with this scenario. Not interested in watching the current group get smoked in the playoffs like last year. Let's turn some of these vets into prospects & picks.
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, Game 2: Canada 6, Austria 0 (2014-02-14 19:37:39)
CJ...I truly believe that this team needs all of what PK can bring to the game. The games now become tougher and having him sit in the stands when the team may need a spark doesn't make any sense to me at all. I'm also a little sour on Babcock and his smug like attitude to be honest.
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, Game 2: Canada 6, Austria 0 (2014-02-14 19:06:48)
How about PK playing right wing for Crosby??
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 55 – Canadiens drop matinee 2-1 to TB in OT (2014-02-01 14:44:54)
Anyone else get the feeling Bishop is a shoe-in for a shutout today?
- Comment on Habs get day off Sunday to lick their wounds (2014-01-26 17:19:42)
I'm a little worried myself, MB just has to make some moves between now and the deadline...including a new coach. Then I have no doubt PK will be fine and sign long term. Interesting to see Gudbranson is a healthy scratch today. I'm sure the GM is trying, but he's ripe for the picking right now...so I can also see him being a little shy to make a move for the sake of it.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 33 – Flyers “edge” woeful Canadiens 2-1 (2013-12-12 20:03:53)
I desperately hope I'm wrong, but I smell a slump. It sucks, but just the way it works with a 82 game schedule.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 19:52:40)
Was that even from behind?
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-05 17:52:32)
I get the same feeling in my gut. Really and truly hate pretty much everything about the Bruins. I'm just hoping that we get out of this game unscathed to be honest. Anything beyond that will be a bonus in my opinion.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 23 – Canadiens notch big road win, 3-2 in Washington (2013-11-22 20:59:02)
Nervous as heck to be honest!!
- Comment on Budaj will get start for Habs against Capitals (2013-11-21 18:13:04)
I'll be torn if Price is the starter. If Price isn't #1 and Subban gets left off the team I'll have no issue not cheering for Team Canada. This whole Subban thing is extremely tiresome and actually upsets me to be honest.