cowellj17 - (Jason Cowell)Member since January 13, 2012
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on ‘Funnest’ game ever for Habs’ Gallagher (2013-03-28 15:35:43)
Why do people keep saying "Boston should have offered more...." They could have offered up Wayne Gretzky, and Feaster couldn't have done a thing about it. Iginla chose Pittsburgh, end of it.
- Comment on And it’s official: NHL lockout begins (2012-09-17 11:00:45)
What a greedy bunch of fucking assholes, both sides of the table.....I side more with the players this time, but honestly, get your heads out of your asses and look around at the people who make this game run, the fans!! fuck you millionaires
- Comment on Canadiens sign St. Denis, assign new numbers (2012-07-06 08:28:29)
And Brady Vail - Hopefully Adam Henrique v2.0!
- Comment on Why NHL won’t punish Neil (2012-04-23 08:29:43)
Oh my god, if a coach of Mike Babcock's caliber was available, and they didn't hire him because he didn't speak french ??!! Wow, then they deserve to sit in the basement of the East.
- Comment on Rangers blank Senators; Bruins nip Capitals late (2012-04-17 10:11:21)
I hope they are serious to, but I really doubt they are going to eat $14-15 Million, or whatever the number is
- Comment on Rangers blank Senators; Bruins nip Capitals late (2012-04-17 08:40:22)
I love how people think Gomez and Kaberle are just going to disappear....you can take Parise off that list, and put Gomez back in it's place, cause he ain't going anywhere I'm afraid.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens complete season’s dominance of Ottawa (2012-03-23 15:48:06)
That's a real shame
- Comment on About last night … (2012-03-07 08:35:50)
Sorry, but where is this second, 1st round pick coming from ???
- Comment on Post-Kostitsyn era begins in Tampa (2012-02-28 14:51:33)
What does it matter how many good GM's or Coaches are out there??? Montreal can't hire 99.9% of them because of the multilingual bull-shit
- Comment on Liveblog: Andrei Kostitsyn to Nashville is first trade of the day. (2012-02-27 14:13:35)
Another trade deadline gone by, and Montreal does nothing !! shocker