CalgaryHab - (Mike Christensen)Member since January 11, 2012
Habs fan since: 1971
Favorite current player: Carey Price
All-time favorite player: Guy Carbonneau
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 65 – Coyotes maul Canadiens 5-2 (2014-03-06 21:48:02)
I noticed that too. It was actually Gionta's man
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-04 16:11:45)
One thing is certain. MB does not read or take advice from the commentary of HIO. Maybe he was trying to acquire Jered Weaver in his fantasy baseball keeper league?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-04 10:14:21)
Weber has one of those cryptonite contracts. I'm not sure how good he'll be the last five years of it.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-04 10:04:41)
I thought it was a good game too. Teams used to bring their golf clubs and mickey mouse ears on trips through California. Not anymore.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-04 09:58:37)
What you're saying makes sense. I thought Pateryn looked great when he was here. Murray has done his job admirably and if they couldn't move him before the deadline they don't have to re-sign him leaving his spot available next year.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-04 09:37:49)
I thought Tiny played a great game last. He did well in his fight and looked confident with the puck. If he continues this kind of play there is no reason he needs to go back to Hamilton.
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-03 14:39:31)
I find it very odd. I've been a season ticket holder to the Flames for 5 years and every year - crickets. Other Canadian teams - huge demand, packed house, awesome atmosphere. Hmm, the curious case of the missing sens fan.
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-03 14:19:44)
Nothing to do with any topics below but I finally unloaded my tickets (via Stubhub) to the Flames/Sens game on Wednesday night. Every Canadian team has a big demand for tickets when they come through Calgary except Ottawa. They have the same appeal as teams like Florida, Carolina, Atlanta (in their day). For some reason I find satisfaction in that.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 61 – Desharnais wins insane game in Shootout (2014-02-27 23:02:47)
I agree completely. MT was a lazy hire by MB
- Comment on ‘It’s a pretty cool feeling,’ Olympic champ Price says (with video) (2014-02-25 12:18:44)
It's easy as fans to say "tank the season, we're not winning the cup" but the reality is that it's a business and there is no way a team like the Habs would do that.