Mustang - (Wayne Maybury)Member since January 11, 2012
St. Hubert, QC
Habs fan since: mid 50's
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden, Guy Lafleur, Boom-Boom Geffrion
- Comment on Habs’ Gorges has surgery on fractured hand, out four weeks (2014-03-10 13:52:54)
Luke, totally agreed. A third option, something like "who cares?", would probably receive 90% of the votes.
- Comment on Weary Habs get day off after loss in Phoenix (2014-03-08 11:01:41)
The poll asks if the Habs can win the cup this year, not WILL they win. Any team that makes the playoffs can win and unless the wheels really fall off, the Habs will make the playoffs this year. How far they go is another question.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-07 10:02:43)
Blow up the team and fire everyone, sounds about right, judging by some comments here at HIO these days. Earlier this week MB was an idiot. By 3:01PM on Wednesday, he was a genius. Now the Habs lost a game so it may be time to get out the tar & feathers again. Personally I think most Habs fans should relax just a tad and yes, the week-end is coming.
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-03 09:15:26)
I don't think that I have ever met a really "rich guy" that didn't spend almost every waking minute trying to figure out how to make more money. I never met one that considered losing money to be a good thing.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-02-28 09:22:07)
I think that PK is a great player and I have no idea what is going on right now. Yes, he coughed up the puck and I look at that as, sh*t happens. Coughing it up didn't bother me but he made absolutely no effort to correct his error. As noted above, he had been on the ice for a long shift but he could have still at least tried to get back. This lack of effort after making the error is much more troublesome than losing the puck in the first place.
- Comment on Budaj gets Wednesday start vs. Red Wings (with video) (2014-02-25 17:10:12)
Since no one, other than those players that were in the Olympics, has played in about 2 weeks, he won't be the only one that will be a bit rusty.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 59 – Canadiens enter Olympic break on a winning streak (2014-02-08 16:29:36)
In goalie stats, what does SOS% stand for.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 59 – Canadiens enter Olympic break on a winning streak (2014-02-08 16:26:29)
Nope, not this time.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-31 08:54:27)
Great game. I really did not know if we would be watching Jeckle or Hyde last night. Good all round effort by everyone including Budaj. I guess that Therrien isn't as bad as many were saying here yesterday.
- Comment on Budaj will start in goal for Habs against Bruins (2014-01-30 15:44:20)
That is not what I said. I think that one of the strongest parts of Price's game is his ability to be in the right place and square to the shooter. It seemed like he would be uncharacteristicly out of position and not able to get back. In most cases this was due to the defence not doing their job. All I'm saying is that he has not been as sharp as usual lately.