Mustang - (Wayne Maybury)Member since January 11, 2012
St. Hubert, QC
Habs fan since: mid 50's
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden, Guy Lafleur, Boom-Boom Geffrion
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 10:17:22)
On the positive side, not one single article about the Laffs in today's Montreal Gazette. Usually there is at least one major story about them in every edition. If there is one thing I hate about the Gazette, it is all of these Toronto Maple Leaf articles.
- Comment on Habs send Tokarski to Hamilton for conditioning stint; Pacioretty listed as day-to-day (2014-12-19 15:00:30)
Please don't forget that as far as the Toronto media is concerned, Toronto is the center of the Universe.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-19 09:54:22)
TEST, just seeing if I can post?????
- Comment on A letter from the Béliveau family (2014-12-18 11:45:36)
The entire Beliveau family is really a class act.
- Comment on Saku Koivu expects ‘awesome, emotional’ Bell Centre tribute (2014-12-17 13:38:55)
What can possibly be wrong with plankton?
- Comment on Former Canadien Gilles Tremblay dead at age 75 (2014-11-26 14:24:52)
I agree totally.
- Comment on Mike Weaver listed as day-to-day as Canadiens prepare to face Blues (2014-11-19 14:54:19)
OH NO, NOT >>>>Hubris Inside/Out
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-14 09:19:26)
Really nice to see Eller on the ice with Gallagher and Galchenyuk even if it was only for a short time. I thought that they were the Hab's best line last year until they were broken up. Can't remember for sure but wasn't Gallagher moved to help DD and Max who weren't performing as well as they should.
- Comment on Sergei Gonchar will be in lineup for Canadiens against Bruins (2014-11-13 11:47:05)
Excellent point regarding DD on the power play. I have had the same thought myself on more than one occasion.
- Comment on Canadiens send Jarred Tinordi down to Hamilton, try new look on power play (2014-11-12 11:43:51)
62% of H I/O members prefer Tinordi over Beaulieu but Tinordi is the one to get sent down to Hamilton. I guess that we don't know as much about these players as we think we do.