Mustang - (Wayne Maybury)Member since January 11, 2012
St. Hubert, QC
Habs fan since: mid 50's
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Ken Dryden, Guy Lafleur, Boom-Boom Geffrion
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 09:43:56)
Well said Ian. I love PK and all that he can do but sometimes I just want to see him control the puck and move it out of the zone. Leave the flash for later, we don't need to see the fancy footwork and puck handling everytime he's on the ice. Great talent, he can do things that almost no one else can but he just doesn't seem to know when to pick his spots.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 09:38:10)
I think that he doesn't waste his energy skating around like a fool. He always seems to be ready at the right time and rarely out of position. I am very impressed with him and I really hope that he will be in Habs jersey next year.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 14:58:30)
That is difficult to understand because even the Leaf fans must see the unending Go-Leafs-Go attitude of the HNIC crew. Even though the Leafs are finished for the season, I am sure that the talking heads will manage to turn their comments towards the Leafs during virtually every broadcast from now until the cup is awarded in June.
- Comment on Prust will be in Habs lineup for Game 1 (2014-04-16 14:51:29)
I want 16 wins in the next 2 months but no one can expect to go 16 and 0.
- Comment on Prust will be game-time decision for Habs in Tampa (with practice video) (2014-04-16 11:45:41)
Much more importantly, will the parade be along the regular route? It has been far too long since I was at a Stanley Cup parade in Montreal. I am ready, I hope that our guys are up for 16 wins in the next 2 months.
- Comment on Eller returns as Habs prepare to face Lightning (2014-04-14 15:43:38)
OK, I guess it is that time of year so here goes. A guy in a Maple Leaf jersey walks into a bar in Toronto with his dog. He sits down at the bar and orders a beer and they begin to watch the Leafs game on TV. When the Leafs score a goal, the dog goes nuts, jumping, barking, and running around the bar. A while later the Leafs score another goal and again the dog goes crazy, running, jumping, & barking. The bartender has been watching this and says to the guy "if the dog goes this crazy when the Leafs score, what does he do when they win the Stanley Cup?". The guy answers "I don't know, he is only 47 years old".
- Comment on Eller returns as Habs prepare to face Lightning (2014-04-14 15:40:42)
If you read the question it asks who you THINK will represent, not who you WANT to represent, the east in the final. I hate the Bruins as much as anyone here but I THINK that they are the odds on favorite to go to the final. I would love to see the Habs still playing in June but I don't think that will happen.
- Comment on Habs will open playoff series Wednesday night in Tampa (2014-04-14 09:11:10)
Hockey Religion vs. what's hockey?
- Comment on Habs’ Emelin returns to Montreal for family reasons (2014-03-31 13:43:04)
- Comment on Bring on the Sabres (2014-03-25 15:38:20)
Yesterday, quite a few people were saying how stupid MT was for one reason or another and coming to the conclusion that the Habs had no chance of winning the game against the Bruins. I admit that I have not had time to read all of the posts made today so I was just wondering how many of the people that wanted MT fired yesterday, managed to say that maybe, just maybe, MT knows what he is doing.