GrosBill - (Jeremy Doucet)Member since December 27, 2011
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Robinson
-In my opinion, which is of course worthless.-
- Comment on Canadiens hit all-star break on a high (2015-01-23 13:53:21)
Hard to say, but he was one of my favorite characters on Breaking Bad. "You don't want a criminal lawyer... you want a CRIMINAL lawyer" - Jesse I am looking forward to it.
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 08:57:34)
Like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football. That is exactly what I found myself telling Leaf fans again this past December. Though a few leaf fans I know were not fooled this year.
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-20 08:52:49)
Janne Niinimaa. That was a head scratcher then, even moreso now. I was not unhappy the Habs dealt him despite his obvious talent, but Janne Niinimaa.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu provides a breath of fresh air on Habs’ blue line (2015-01-19 15:02:01)
Nice. That made me chuckle.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Beaulieu provides a breath of fresh air on Habs’ blue line (2015-01-19 15:00:01)
One. Big. Paragraph.
- Comment on Carey Price back on the ice at Habs’ practice (2015-01-19 13:08:02)
The stadium has a capacity of 25,012, the result of a renovation project begun in 2009 that increased capacity from the previous 20,202.
- Comment on No changes to Habs lineup against Lightning (2015-01-06 14:52:14)
Ha! I was saying the same thing to some colleagues not long ago. I suspect his coaching days in the NHL are over, but I will miss the entertainment value of his post game press conferences. I am sure the Toronto media would bring out the very best in Torts. Guys like him and Bryz may not actually help teams that much anymore, but the entetainment is great (so long as they aren't Habs).
- Comment on Price chasing Habs legends in record book (2015-01-05 10:51:23)
Totally agree, Matty. I live in Montreal and was very excited upon hearing that games would be played here this year and next. I looked into getting tickets and was disappointed to see tickets were more than a Habs game, so I decided against buying. My friends did as well for the same reason. If you wanted better prices, you had to buy package deals that had one or two games of interest, and the rest were of little to no interest at all. If it is the same next year, I won't be going then either. Despite being tempted to pay the price for the gold medal game. My luck, Canada doesn't make it and I am watching Fin Vs Swe (good game and all, but for the price, I would watch on TV). I know many people here passionately following the tournement (myself included), but they're not willing to pay more than a Habs game, especially in December where many famalies are already in the red for the month.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-19 08:35:49)
Montreal didn't win, but they certainly could have. Take away the first 10 minutes of the first (as usual), and I thought it was actually a fun game to watch. It was too bad the Habs couldn't bury one in the second and get rewarded for their efforts in that period. The only real negatives to me was Max getting hurt and that they lost in the end. I hope he is alright. Not seeing it as a brutal loss as much as I am seeing that they competed well against a top team and had a good shot at winning that game. On to the Sens.
- Comment on Liveblog: Galchenyuk hat trick powers Canadiens to third in a row (2014-12-16 20:16:47)
He is clearly being carried by Prust. Without him, he is nothing. /sarcasm