GrosBill - (Jeremy Doucet)Member since December 27, 2011
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Robinson
-In my opinion, which is of course worthless.-
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 17:36:27)
Respect the other team. If MT does not, how will the players? If they don't, what would their compete level be like? Etc, etc...
- Comment on Breaking down how to watch Habs on TV this season (2014-10-03 16:56:38)
"The only people who freak out that a Habs fan is hosting Hockey Night in Canada are all the Leafs fans who’ve only had Toronto-centric coverage for the last 60 years." - Strombo
- Comment on Breaking down how to watch Habs on TV this season (2014-10-03 16:32:12)
- Comment on Habs prospects Thomas, de la Rose, Dietz will get another look against Senators (2014-10-03 12:43:48)
Probably right behind Phaneuf, Bernier and just ahead of Clarkson.
- Comment on Pateryn among five players sent to Hamilton by Habs (2014-10-03 11:29:05)
Don't forget Weisse.
- Comment on Pateryn among five players sent to Hamilton by Habs (2014-10-03 11:13:03)
That's what I do too. HiO app is useless.
- Comment on Lines taking shape as Habs prepare to face Blackhawks (with video) (2014-10-01 08:41:15)
Boo Boo has been signed? Him and Subban have exchanged friendship bracelets? Oh the anticipation! Not getting hopes up here.
- Comment on Lines taking shape as Habs prepare to face Blackhawks (with video) (2014-10-01 08:36:55)
As I have posted on here before, I have always enjoyed a good on ice scrap. One dimensional face punchers in staged fights excluded. I absolutely agree that fighting will not stay in the NHL for much longer. It's removal from the game, despite enjoying the fights, is one I would approve of. I do not see why it is necessary in hockey. Refereeing and discipline from the league still has a ways to go.
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Galchenyuk at centre (2014-09-29 16:28:54)
YAY! More on the fighting discussion today. I like fighting in hockey, always have. In the heat of the moment, a good scrap is always fun to watch for me. Is there a fan on here who was around at the time that did not enjoy Robinson laying a beat down on Schultz? I know I enjoyed it. Having said that, I also do not think it is a "necessary evil" in the NHL. I think hockey would be fine without fighting, and not having it would not bother me at all. I enjoy watching it, but it is hardly the reason I tune in to watch a game. Not going to blast one side or the other on the topic, some people like it, some don't. For now, it is still there. Those who like it enjoy, those who don't, look away. Everyone is happy. I seriously doubt we will see fighting in hockey for that much longer. Over/under on 5 years from now?
- Comment on Game Within the Game: Habs’ Galchenyuk at centre (2014-09-29 16:01:49)
"doucheplomatic immunity". Nice.