GrosBill - (Jeremy Doucet)Member since December 27, 2011
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Robinson
-In my opinion, which is of course worthless.-
- Comment on Canadiens now worth $1 billion, according to Forbes; Eric Tangradi called up from Hamilton (2014-11-25 15:20:18)
I don't hate the site. I still visit it. I like the comments section on this site much more though.
- Comment on Canadiens now worth $1 billion, according to Forbes; Eric Tangradi called up from Hamilton (2014-11-25 15:17:26)
Same here. I was becoming worried at the prospect of having him sign a three plus year deal at three plus million. I was also never big on the idea of him being in our top four.
- Comment on Canadiens now worth $1 billion, according to Forbes; Eric Tangradi called up from Hamilton (2014-11-25 15:02:19)
"Also, he was a darling of the analytics crew." That was the problem. More often than not, analytics reinforce what you already see on the ice. For Diaz, this was not the case for me. Once you try to engage over there on something that goes against their analytical point of view, you can quickly find yourself in hot water. That is where I found myself regarding Diaz. I still check in there sometimes. Updates on Bulldogs and other prospects are nice reads.
- Comment on Canadiens now worth $1 billion, according to Forbes; Eric Tangradi called up from Hamilton (2014-11-25 13:41:01)
I am banned as well. I supported the Diaz trade at the time (and still do of course). He was regarded as a top 4 at the time over there. Stats could not convince me of that.
- Comment on Canadiens put Rene Bourque on waivers, recall Jarred Tinordi from Hamilton (2014-11-10 10:00:21)
I would only really like to see Blake's actually retired. But those would be my next two I suppose. Shutt had great hands and could put a puck in the net if the pass was anywhere near him, on the ice, in the air etc. Many players can be accused of inflating their numbers because they all played on such a powerhouse team. I really do not like the B. Savage comparison. That sells him short IMO.
- Comment on Canadiens put Rene Bourque on waivers, recall Jarred Tinordi from Hamilton (2014-11-10 09:44:26)
IF they were considering retiring others, my top three would look like this: 1. T. Blake 2. J. Lemaire 3. S. Shutt Can't retire them all, but I would really like to see Blake's number retired. I am sure other people on here have their own opinions. Was nice watching Pointu's get pulled up to the rafters between the other members of the Big 3 where it belongs.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-29 10:00:39)
I know. Just like game 7 vs Bos last year eh? Wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning Steel? You seem to be in full rant mode.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-29 09:59:10)
Is that CONFIRMED?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-29 08:41:50)
I will start giving my head a shake right away... I was not thrilled he was giving a second shot at coaching in Montreal either. But "game in game out he proves he does not belong in the NHL", I strongly disagree. He did not take over the Hawks or Kings here. He took over a team that finished last in the east the year before. As far as I am concerned, him and MB have both done well. On the brightside (for you), he won't last forever, you will see him get canned eventually.
- Comment on Weise back in lineup, Sekac out for Habs vs. Red Wings (2014-10-21 17:36:27)
Respect the other team. If MT does not, how will the players? If they don't, what would their compete level be like? Etc, etc...