GrosBill - (Jeremy Doucet)Member since December 27, 2011
Habs fan since: 1960
Favorite current player: PK
All-time favorite player: Robinson
-In my opinion, which is of course worthless.-
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-13 16:22:58)
Example, First series: Habs win 4 games to 1 Second series: Habs win 4 games to 2 THird series: Habs get swept in 4 straight Wins : 8 Losses: 7 Winning more games than you lose in the playoffs does not mean you always win the cup.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-11 11:49:20)
Troll here. Been waiting since Nov 16 to finally be able to crawl out for under my bridge. What a bunch of small, soft smurfs this bottom feeding team is eh? Worst D in the league. Ignoring everyone including the media that they have the best 1-2 in the league helps me maintain this point of view. MT doesn't have a clue, is he still coach? 82-0 MT, how hard is that? Price over Halak, pffftt, was he Halak-tric last night? Bum, get rid of him and Waite. MB is OBVIOUSLY an idiot. He has had all the time in the world to build this team into a respectable team. Trade them all! Why he hasn't been able to get Weber, Lucic, Ovey. A brick wall to replace Price seems easy enough. One game people. Getting spanked happens. At least it wasn't the Bruins or Leafs or a team like the Panthers. Hate to break it to everyone, but they will likely get spanked again before the year is over regardless of how they are playing or where they are in the standings.
- Comment on Habs enjoy a break in busy schedule (2013-12-09 12:05:30)
Right now he makes his money by chirping players and refs alike. And talk about versatility, he can do it during the play AND after whistles. Money well spent right there.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 19:33:18)
They only show it on Sat games.
- Comment on Habs’ Bourque sidelined with upper-body injury (2013-12-04 16:29:39)
Same goes for almost any draft pick not in the top three...
- Comment on No morning skate for Habs before facing Capitals (2013-11-29 14:52:31)
Even funnier for the die hard fans like many of us on here. If you recall all the greasy details at the time still, they cover many.
- Comment on No morning skate for Habs before facing Capitals (2013-11-29 14:32:52)
Sure most of you have seen Gainey's fake FB page already, but I am reposting it anyway. It is always good for a laugh. Start from the bottom. http://www.mauvaisoeil.com/extras/gainey/en/index.html
- Comment on Habs’ Murray misses practice; Budaj will face Capitals (2013-11-28 14:51:57)
True Bill. But seriously, anyone with the courage to fight Scott deserves some praise. He is the alpha goon...
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-27 09:15:23)
You may not care about RDS-fine. I do. I got every Canadiens game all year on one channel which also happens to be my favorite channel to watch the game on. Was a win win for me. Maybe Rogers is more innovative in some areas of business but TSN (at least for now) is WAY better than Sportsnet. RDS and TVA (again for now) is an even wider gap IMO.
- Comment on Fans might need to adjust cable package to see all Habs games in new NHL TV deal (2013-11-27 08:57:20)
What three players do you take out for Greene, Phaneuf and Regehr? That was a great D squad in 2010. I actually wouldn't swap in any of those three for any of these players listed. 22 DAN BOYLE 8 DREW DOUGHTY 2 DUNCAN KEITH 27 SCOTT NIEDERMAYER 20 CHRIS PRONGER 7 BRENT SEABROOK 6 SHEA WEBER