belle_moustache - (Ben Chartrand)Member since December 23, 2011
Habs fan since: 1990
Favorite current player: Subban
All-time favorite player: Roy
- Comment on Liveblog: Galchenyuk hat trick powers Canadiens to third in a row (2014-12-16 22:24:31)
not to be anal, cause I appreciate your effort, but it's Tour DU chapeau!
- Comment on Liveblog: Galchenyuk hat trick powers Canadiens to third in a row (2014-12-16 22:23:34)
haha, you guys crack me up.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff game 3 – Canadiens win a tight one, take 3-0 series lead (2014-04-20 23:56:30)
Naweed my good man, bro, wake up, the second goal Price was completely screened and never saw the puck. And that disallowed goal, he was scrambling to get back in his spot, you can't fault him there either. Dude...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-30 03:09:09)
Did anyone see tonight how much Nazem Kadri looked like a clown (as if we needed anymore proof of that)? Have a look at the TSN highlights. Franzen is checked near the Leafs bench and Kadri holds the player's stick so that he can't get back in the play. Franzen is understandably angry and wacks Lupul, believing he was the one holding his stick, and Kadri screams murder like a diva. What a douche.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 68 – Frankie Boo wins a wild one (2014-03-15 23:32:17)
Crane, dude, you're joking or you're 12 years old? You want Vanek to take the first plane out of Montreal at the end of the season?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-01-29 01:28:57)
"about as comfortable as Stephen Harper in a mosque" haha Merci Monsieur Boone! That's one of the reasons I read ALN
- Comment on Habs enjoy six-day Christmas break in schedule; Pacioretty becomes a dad (2013-12-26 13:45:49)
@Adidess True that, you're right that I'm sort of doing the same in expressing my lack of belief. BUT, to my defence, I only felt compelled to do that after reading countless religion-based mentions of God on a hockey web site. So it's kind of different. Joyeuses Fêtes!
- Comment on Habs enjoy six-day Christmas break in schedule; Pacioretty becomes a dad (2013-12-25 23:56:51)
For a hockey/Habs site, I read way too many mentions of that God dude, which kind of makes me uncomfortable... As faithless die-hard Habs fan, let me go with a more secular Christmas greetings. I don't often post here, but I'm here everyday enjoying the blog posts and the lively discussions among all posters. So I want to wish everyone, truly everyone, including the nay-sayers and half-baked fans, a truly Merry Christmas. It is the time of year for family, friendship, joy, and of course, hockey. Merry Christmas to all!
- Comment on Habs enjoy six-day Christmas break in schedule; Pacioretty becomes a dad (2013-12-25 23:40:19)
Ian, what about those proud godless Habs fans like me who are of no faith! I wish you would have included us as well! Nonetheless, merry Christmas to all!!!
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 30 – First place, baby! (2013-12-06 01:33:48)
Well that's good and that's how you should feel about men who commit domestic violence