Habondarock - (David Reardon)Member since December 21, 2011
Habs fan since: Since I was a Testicular resident.
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Lightning vs. Canadiens preview (2015-03-10 10:04:48)
We had the Baby Laffs (Giggles?)here for ten years . St. John's Maple Leafs, so i'm thinking St.John's Canadiens. First time i'm actually looking forward to winter in this city!
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Coyotes preview: Embarrassment factor comes into play (2015-03-07 11:40:54)
They still have a year left on their deal in Hamilton. Strange indeed. http://www.thetelegram.com/Sports/2015-03-07/article-4068814/Canadiens-AHL-team-moving-to-St.-Johns%2C-Jets-bringing-farm-club-back-to-Winnipeg%3A-report/1
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Coyotes preview: Embarrassment factor comes into play (2015-03-07 11:24:17)
Yeah looks like it's only 2 years till they build the new arena in laval. Still be nice to have them for a bit.
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Coyotes preview: Embarrassment factor comes into play (2015-03-07 10:04:16)
Has anybody heard of a move of the Bulldogs to St John's? http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/sports/hockey/ahl/Manitoba-Moose-20-in-the-works-295455711.html?device=mobile
- Comment on Canadiens vs. Senators preview: Tokarski, Pateryn, Sekac in lineup for Habs (2015-02-18 14:13:07)
Hello people. Habs are looking good this season. Really enjoy most of the comments here. Thought i'd pass along this PSA. http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/Canada/NL/ID/2654318040/
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 19:53:20)
I keep reminding myself the NHL season is a marathon not a sprint. It's not workin.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-11-29 03:17:29)
- Comment on Habs hold Sunday practice without Price after Game 1 loss to Rangers (2014-05-19 01:06:14)
If we could draft your testicles , our goal tending needs would be takin care of for decades to come.
- Comment on Habs hold Sunday practice without Price after Game 1 loss to Rangers (2014-05-19 00:11:08)
Hey Guys. Been coming here for a while now. I'm a Hab fan. Where i come from and with the people I hang around with, it's tough sometimes being a Canadiens fan. I mean, people who are otherwise rational and fair minded individuals become frothing at the mouth,wild- eyed "I can't believe you cheer for that team!" people. I've been a fan since the late 60's. My introduction to the game was watching them come back against the Black Hawks in a long forgotten series. I've come to believe hatred is real. Even people whose grasp of hockey pretty much matches that of their understanding of quantum physics, are suddenly die-hard 'anybody but Montreal' fans. They don't know why they should feel this way. Surely the prospect of Lord Stanley coming back to it's rightful home has no sway on their fervent belief that regardless of provincial boundaries, or even national ones, we should not prevail. To that I say...Bite me!
- Comment on Game 1 of Habs vs. Rangers Saturday afternoon at Bell Centre (2014-05-15 14:59:56)
This is hilarious and somewhat sad. http://www.notcooltobully.com