Habondarock - (David Reardon)Member since December 21, 2011
Habs fan since: Since I was a Testicular resident.
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Sunday a day of rest for Habs; Beaulieu recalled from Bulldogs (2013-04-08 09:53:26)
Agree. No matter who's calling a Habs game, that's the voice i hear in my head.(Along with a few others but i have people to help me with that.) Gallivan is a major part of my Habs Love.
- Comment on Sunday a day of rest for Habs; Beaulieu recalled from Bulldogs (2013-04-08 09:21:09)
I don't get the Cole hate as well. Whats wrong with some posters here, i mean he's been calling hockey games longer than most people here even knew what a puck was. It's one thing to criticize a hockey game or team, but to start harping on broadcasts or broadcasters is a real head scratcher for me! People, get out of your mom's basement! The sun is a good source of vitamin D. Your computer screen just dosen't cut it.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-03-31 01:27:44)
D-man daycare......love it!
- Comment on Habs call up Tinordi from Bulldogs (2013-03-14 13:06:17)
Nice to see Emelin lay the boomer on Gryba. Payback for trying to decapitate Gallagher arter the cross check penalty. This Kid really gets under people's skin! Gonna be a lot of fun to watch in the playoffs.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-02-28 10:51:43)
One more Newfoundlander and this team is dangerous. C'mon Sharks, make the call!
- Comment on Habs deal Cole to Stars for Ryder (2013-02-27 09:54:39)
As long as he puts pucks in the net I don't care if he does it from the lobby ! For the posters saying he's a perimeter player.
- Comment on Habs deal Cole to Stars for Ryder (2013-02-27 08:47:24)
Just spilt mine!
- Comment on Habs deal Cole to Stars for Ryder (2013-02-27 07:44:06)
i just have to post on this. Was playing in a bar on George Street in St. john's last year when the Sens were in town playing a pre-season game against the Jets. Brian Murray and the coaching staff dropped in after the game for a few pints. So, there i was on stage with my CH hat, the Sens had just beaten Montreal the night before (1-0) and I was taking a bit of ribbing from the guys. Took my first break and went to talk some hockey with the group. Brian Murray questioned my loyalty to a team that "treated a fellow newfoundlander like sh#t!" He really rode me hard on that point. And he did have a point. (He was buying rounds and made sure to exclude me. Paul Maclean, stand -up guy that he is, brought one up to the stage for me amid cries of derision from the rest of the staff.) I wouldn't be surprised if Ryder was less than giddy about returning after his last go-round. Hope the new Management team has a sit down and explains the new culture in Montreal. Welcome back Mikey!
- Comment on About last night … (2012-01-21 01:09:50)
Subban is an NHL stud defence man with a bantam 'B' attitude. "nough said!