Croz38 - (craig crossley)Member since December 20, 2011
Habs fan since: 1980
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Canadiens trade Peter Budaj to Winnipeg Jets (2014-10-05 15:25:45)
They are in St.John's today, not Hamilton.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens at Penguins (2013-03-26 19:35:58)
Does anyone have a link that I can watch the game on the PC? Stuck at work and missing the game...
- Comment on Subban back in the spotlight again; Halpern claimed off waivers (2013-03-23 12:07:39)
Habs claim Halpern off waivers. Good move.
- Comment on Subban back in the spotlight again; Halpern claimed off waivers (2013-03-23 06:21:28)
Plekanec is the first that comes to my mind. Best overall player on the team, and has been for a few years now.
- Comment on Moishes charity dinner sells for $3,300 (2012-10-30 10:39:09)
Wow, $3,300 currently for the high bidder on the meal with Habs players. Great job by Stubbs to create such a success over playing around on twitter.
- Comment on We’re not making this up (2012-07-20 14:38:48)
Gomez has already donated the amount of the truck (approx 50k) back to charity.
- Comment on Habs en vacances (2012-07-19 07:34:53)
I sure hope you are referring to Yannick and not Shea there.
- Comment on The Cup is ours! (2012-07-13 13:06:26)
Have to agree with you on the marketing standpoint though.
- Comment on The Cup is ours! (2012-07-13 13:02:36)
Palushaj knows exactly where he stands as a player? Have to disagree with this. There are quite a few players struggling between the AHL and NHL that KNOW they are NHL calibre players who can dominate. Its called having confidence. Pacioretty is a prime example when he was sent down to the AHL. I doubt that the headline would bother Palushaj if he saw it, but when your struggling to stay up with the big boys, all i'm saying is why potentially make things harder for the guy by mocking his re-signing? Question if he can be a NHL regular; that gives him fire to prove us wrong. Mock him by saying the Cup is ours now is just juvenile in my opinion.
- Comment on The Cup is ours! (2012-07-13 11:38:31)
I'm a huge fan of this site, and the writers who contribute to it as well. I have to put my 2 cents in over the last heading "The Cup is ours!" While we all know this was done in humor, with the added lines of "You’ll want to remember exactly where you were and what you were doing when you heard the news", all i could think about was what if Mr. Palushaj frequents this site? I know, not likely, but you never know. All i'm saying is that we want our players to play well; mocking them while they re-sign with the Habs in my opinion isn't very helpful in building confidence in them. I'm all in for fun and joking around, but why not do it at say the Leafs or Bruins players expense instead?