mount royal - (nigel martin)Member since December 20, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Habs return home, won’t practise until Tuesday (2014-03-10 11:24:42)
Not good enough. They need to choose someone with no Toronto connections. Someone who actually lives outside of the Toronto area. This is our national network and I am fed up with it beinf a cheerleader for the Leafs. I
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 08:37:54)
I don`t think that MG ever said that this trade would make the Habs a contender this year. Many others said that tho, including journalists and many on this site. Has it made the a better team? Yes, but so far only on paper.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-09 08:34:59)
Apparently Bozon has put into an artificial coma.
- Comment on Vanek set to make Habs debut in Phoenix; Gorges returns to Montreal (2014-03-06 12:44:08)
I believe that the condition is that the Habs make the playoffs.
- Comment on Habs acquire defenceman Weaver from Panthers; Price back on ice (2014-03-05 10:30:10)
DD is one of the superior playmakers in the game. Also, When Patch left the game recently, DD simply scored 2 goals when he had no one else to feed. The so-called French factor is almost entirely in the minds of paranoic Anglos and is getting quite tiresome.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-04 09:43:53)
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-04 09:40:27)
I am starting to think that we may have a real winner in Murray. Tinordi is also looking more confident.
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-03 14:05:22)
How do you know that?
- Comment on Habs hit the road on a hot streak; Drewiske clears waivers (2014-03-03 07:15:29)
Tampa bay lost last night and they gained no ground on the Habs. I wonder whether, like here on HIO, their fans are demanding today that the coach be fired and that half the team needs to be traded, preferably for Sidney Crosby.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-03-02 08:35:57)
Over the last 10 games the Habs are 7-1-2; the best of nay team in the NHL. So why are they described as anon-elite team? What is there such a pressing need to break up the chemistry? They showed great character in their consistent comeback efforts against the Pens. Again, against the Leafs , after taking their foot off the gas, they came back strong when it counted. They do well against the tough teams. The relax too much in what might be considered soft games. Not a bad tendency for clutch playoffs. As with any other team, they will need a healthy line-up to excel.