dr. schmutzdekerMember since December 17, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: Lyle Odelein
- Comment on Habs have best record in NHL after Saturday’s win over Avalanche (2014-10-19 20:10:07)
Welllllllll...lemme see...If he were availabull @ this time, I'd be very interested. People can be reformed (or better yet, realize change is necessary and affect that change with the support of udders) ...also, he and Gallagher seem to hit it off given their roots with the Vanc. Giants. Bostonians (including Jack) would soitenly be in a tither.
- Comment on Habs have best record in NHL after Saturday’s win over Avalanche (2014-10-19 19:08:17)
yoda-ladee-hoo...chieeeeeefs...22 yr old, 5'8" rookie nails it. (on da road no less)
- Comment on Habs will have plenty to work on at practice (2014-10-15 21:17:12)
Just like the Gauthier/Gainey glory year(s),
- Comment on Habs will have plenty to work on at practice (2014-10-15 21:15:43)
You forgot a very important one...(still recovering from shoulder woes)...Dalton Thrower...6' or 6'1"...208...and pugnacious
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens routed to end road trip on sour note (2014-10-13 20:25:35)
'Cause he's grrrrrrrreat.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 16:29:17)
Tanks...and absitively, posilootly agree. Can't afford Nastiness sans (@ least a wee bit of) talent. Stan Jonathon?...Agree...not big...but uber effective.
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 15:00:00)
Yo...Not to be a megadumb-arse, but I'm wondering how many of those majors were as a result of having to be forced into self-defence mode (so many times) after being perceived as a potentially easy target. i.e not really initiating the knastiness, but having to react (or flee/turtle)...as opposed to some of the more bellicose bunches who were maybe not challenged as often (due to the prospect of dire consequences)...PS meant to post this before HH (who obviously has superior typing skills)
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 13:31:15)
Aye Carumba...Matt Calvert...and check out the voting...2.3%? called it a draw and 1.5%? gave it to Khadri (yikes). (and the absolute shellacking also took place after another Leaf grabbed hold of him from behind)...in an attempt to even/tip the odds?
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 13:10:19)
Repeated from below: Keeping in mind that Kadri professed to being a Hab fan (before joining the Leafs)...he does need to clean up his act a bit...that said, he is very young and has some potential. Re that last time (that I recall, last year)when he acted up was against Columbus. This resulted in some feisty smurf from the BJ's thoroughly cleaning his clock (Goons or no Goons and in a hurry)...Dorsett?
- Comment on Bouillon hopes to keep playing after being released by Canadiens (2014-10-06 13:02:28)