JamesBonedOO7 - (Keith Ludlow)Member since December 16, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Therrien puts end to Subban-Price post-game celebration (2013-02-02 10:44:47)
Me too. It seems we are in the minority though
- Comment on How bad were the Canadiens? (2012-04-18 15:16:01)
So they won the southeast; big deal. It's like winning the NFC West
- Comment on Video from Canadiens Wednesday practice (2012-03-28 15:33:15)
Plenty of time for the new GM to retool in the summer--that lineup is far from set. I wouldn't be surprised to see the likes of Gallagher starting the season (and hopefully finishing) in Montreal. Very solid top 4 D and #1 goalie--that counts for a lot in this league
- Comment on Rebuilding Oilers still need time (2012-03-08 11:15:49)
Must-lose game tonight. Fail for Nail
- Comment on Plekanec on the trade block? (2012-02-26 12:58:30)
I doubt we'd get a good enough return for it to be worth it
- Comment on About last night … with audio (2011-12-18 02:49:40)
What exactly has changed, Mr Boone? From where I'm standing (which is not in Quebec), it seems that the only change that explains this notion that the head coach must speak french is a decreased appetite for winning.
- Comment on About last night … with audio (2011-12-18 02:31:58)
You are right but I still agree with light n tasty. Inexcusable, and I too am a Martin defender.
- Comment on Liveblog: Plus ça change … Devils 5 – Canadiens 3 (2011-12-17 16:08:17)
Emotion is overrated from a HC. The coach should keep his cool, allowing him to use his head to make smart decisions. The players, on the other hand, should try showing a bit more emotion. Seriously, yelling at refs does nothing. I don't even really wanna see the coach yelling at players, because he should be doing this behind closed doors.
- Comment on Multimedia: HIO at practice (2011-12-16 15:48:35)
I would say an equal amount of the blame has to go to the players, if not more.
- Comment on Multimedia: HIO at practice (2011-12-16 14:54:21)
and/or consider the possibility of a line of LL-Eller-Cammy. Plekanec has suffered enough with 13 on his wing, and Eller has suffered enough with plugs (other than AK)