Phil C - (Philip C)Member since December 15, 2011
Habs fan since: I was 6 years old
Favorite current player: Alex Galchenyuk
All-time favorite player: Larry Robinson
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 10:59:47)
Crosby turned into him. Seems pretty obvious to me. Steckel did little to get out of the way, but at least it was believeable that it wasn't intentional. You have to watch it in real time, slow motion can misrepresent it.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 09:58:06)
Not comparable. Crosby skated into Steckel. The rat was down and stationary.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 08:54:51)
I guess the Pens need to respond now, something worth at least 10 games, cause they need to send a message too. Maybe a two-hander or something. What does the code say about responding to a sucker punch? I bet it's bad, oh yes.
- Comment on About last night … (2013-12-08 08:50:11)
A stun gun would be more elegant. No blood, easy to conceal.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 18:51:23)
Part of the reason for the new divisonal playoff system was to create divisional playoff rivalries again, so the only teams to cross over are the wild card teams.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 31 – Canadiens win ugly for fifth in a row (2013-12-07 16:40:50)
Probably afraid of the KHL. Dallas actually has a nice core of young players with Seguin, Benn,Nichushkin, Chaisson, Eakin, and Dillon. A few more pieces and they could be good for a while.
- Comment on Habs going for fifth straight win against Sabres (2013-12-07 14:49:59)
I don't think anyone doubts his talent, he's just horribly inconsistent which drives coaches (and Kelly Hrudey) crazy. With his size, speed, and shot, he should be scoring 30.
- Comment on Habs going for fifth straight win against Sabres (2013-12-07 13:55:23)
It looked like a shoulder to me on the hit in question. They were working the shoulder on the bench as well and he didn't look comfortable. Not that his head is not a concern, but the shoulder seems likely right now.
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 23:22:38)
- Comment on Habs get a well-deserved day off (2013-12-06 22:01:23)
At least Janssen is in his weight class. Its the super heavyweights that he needs to be careful with. Look what Scott did to Shawn Thornton last year. Or McLaren with that Ottawa kid with the long name.