Dr.Rex - (Chris Barnes)Member since December 15, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs lineup against Leafs (2014-02-28 13:05:40)
I should add the Vancouver would probably ask for more at first but this is what it would take to get the deal done. I know its a lot and not saying I would do it.
- Comment on No changes expected to Habs lineup against Leafs (2014-02-28 13:03:59)
IF the Habs wanted one piece that would drastically improve their playoff chances this year then that player would be Kesler. Perfect fit for a team that lacks a little toughness and desire up front. OF course the Habs would have to give up some youth and the price would be tough to swallow at first. Vancouver would ask for Eller, TInordi and 1st rd 2014. They would be looking to replace Kesler with a younger center and Gillis has always had his eyes on Tiny.
- Comment on No morning skate before Habs face Penguins; White out with flu (2014-02-27 14:25:04)
Play not to lose = Losing by one goal.
- Comment on No morning skate before Habs face Penguins; White out with flu (2014-02-27 14:24:13)
They just had a 2.5 hour practice last night. They were doing a lot of skating drills without the puck. Not sure why the Wings were there.
- Comment on No morning skate before Habs face Penguins; White out with flu (2014-02-27 14:21:46)
I found them really exciting to watch last season. But every game this year I find myself bored within 5 minutes. Last night was painful and it seems to be getting worse. When a team based on speed plays lazy then this is the result.
- Comment on No morning skate before Habs face Penguins; White out with flu (2014-02-27 14:19:46)
Which scenario would scare hockey insider outer's the most? a) Therrien is fired minutes before tonight's game and replaced by Iron Mike. b) Markov is dealt for another small forward c) Price is announced out for 4 weeks. d) Tinordi announces he plans to attend Douglas Murray's skating school in the summer. e) Lars Eller goes another game without touching the puck.
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, quarterfinal: Canada 2, Latvia 1 (2014-02-19 14:38:02)
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, quarterfinal: Canada 2, Latvia 1 (2014-02-19 14:37:48)
Was Subban playing today?
- Comment on Liveblog: Olympic Games, Game 3: Canada 2, Finland 1, OT (2014-02-17 20:32:34)
My thoughts on the PK Debacle. 1) IF we don't see Subban in the lineup next game then he might as well get on the next flight back home and start training at Brossard. IF we win the next game then Canada will stick with the same lineup and if we lose then its all over. Either way PK cannot scratch his way back in. 2) Can Babcock really gamble on losing with PK out of the lineup? The young man is a game breaker and can make the big play at any level. IF we lose without Hamhuis, Vlasic or JayBO then its no big deal but if we lose without PK then its a shame and a mismanagement of a special gift. Never go to battle without your full body of armor.
- Comment on Liveblog: Game 52 – Canadiens plumb new depths of suckitude in 5-0 loss, fall behind Leafs in standings (2014-01-25 21:49:01)
I feel like I was mugged after watching that game. ANd I was watching it at work. Can imagine how fans feel who paid hundreds of dollars for that pathetic display.