Dr.Rex - (Chris Barnes)Member since December 15, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on Jarred Tinordi healthy scratch for Canadiens vs. Jets (2014-11-11 12:24:21)
Hey Paz; I understand your concern. But today is not about arguments its about respect for our vets and troops.
- Comment on Jarred Tinordi healthy scratch for Canadiens vs. Jets (2014-11-11 12:22:42)
I know you are being respectful in your opinion. If you wanna continue this off topic chat through another forum i would be more then happy to give you a full historical and well rounded ideological approach to this topic as with your last comment you have clearly decided to pick and choose tiny niblets of info to help support your view. Its not fair to other posters here on a hockey site that we continue this conversation. Any conspiracy theory no matter how wacko it is always is based on a tiny seed of fact. The problem is they turn that little seed into a propaganda monster of lies.
- Comment on Jarred Tinordi healthy scratch for Canadiens vs. Jets (2014-11-11 12:03:16)
Hey BJ; I fully respect and agree with your opposition to war and pain. I also believe the majority of the world feels the exact same war. Today is a day to to pay respect for those past and CURRENT who have risked their lives so we can live in freedom and liberty. However , it is extremely reckless to believe their is no evil in the world and maybe even more reckless to pretend its only a small few who "pull the strings". Many were against the involvement of Canada and the US in WWII and I ask that you think for a moment what may have happened or what you would be doing at this moment if they had not joined the War. AS Paz mentioned there was war long before oil and "banksters" and any other ridiculous conspiracy notion or propaganda tactic. I ask that you really sit down and learn history as I have found out how important this knowledge is. Without memory there is no continuity or identity.
- Comment on Rene Bourque will be healthy scratch for Canadiens vs. Sabres (2014-11-05 13:12:53)
Benching Bourque and his 3.3 annual salary really sends a different message then benching DD or Eller and their 3.5 annaul salary.
- Comment on Rene Bourque will be healthy scratch for Canadiens vs. Sabres (2014-11-05 13:10:45)
IT sounds like we are expecting Sakic and not Sekac.
- Comment on Rene Bourque will be healthy scratch for Canadiens vs. Sabres (2014-11-05 13:09:37)
Scratch that about Bourque having a goal. NHL.com had originally credited the 2nd Habs goals against Calgary to Bourque but later changed it to Eller.
- Comment on Rene Bourque will be healthy scratch for Canadiens vs. Sabres (2014-11-05 13:06:13)
Being out west and cut off from RDS these days I must admit I have not seen very many games yet this year. But even I know that scratching Rene Bourque was an easy out and also that it does not make much of a difference. Plus I think Bourque does have a goal despite the above article stating differently.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens are 0-for-November (2014-11-02 20:51:25)
Winning games despite average performances + FIrst game back from West Coast road trip = THIS
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-28 12:09:41)
How bout these forward lines for tonight? Galchenyuk Plekanec Parenteau Pacioretty Desharnais Weise Bourque Eller Gallagher Bournival Malhotra Prust Gally can help stimulate Bourque and Weise seemed to fit with Patch and DD in the small sample size we have seen.
- Comment on NHL players jump on board with ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (2014-08-15 12:04:42)
Dackell Juneau Witehall Ward Darby J. Dawe Lind Chinourd Poulin Dwyer B.Lindsay M.Higgins Dykhuis Traverse M.Baron Weinrich Lachance Laflamme Jablonski Fichaud I put together this lineup for all so we realize our current lineup is actually quite good. I realize Murray baron had a decent career but his 1/2 year stint with the Habs was a real struggle.