Dr.Rex - (Chris Barnes)Member since December 15, 2011
Habs fan since:
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player:
- Comment on NHL players jump on board with ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (2014-08-15 12:04:42)
Dackell Juneau Witehall Ward Darby J. Dawe Lind Chinourd Poulin Dwyer B.Lindsay M.Higgins Dykhuis Traverse M.Baron Weinrich Lachance Laflamme Jablonski Fichaud I put together this lineup for all so we realize our current lineup is actually quite good. I realize Murray baron had a decent career but his 1/2 year stint with the Habs was a real struggle.
- Comment on Best wishes from HIO to young Habs fan battling meningitis (2014-07-29 19:36:13)
My prayers are with you Alex.
- Comment on Best wishes from HIO to young Habs fan battling meningitis (2014-07-29 19:30:50)
When all is said and done, what is the most realistic contract PK will get this summer: a) 1 year - 8 million through arbitration b) 1 year - 5.5m through arbitration c) 6 years @ 6.5m per d) 8 years @ 8 per e) 2 years @ 7.25 per
- Comment on Habs invite 50 players to development camp (2014-07-04 10:32:59)
- Comment on Habs invite 50 players to development camp (2014-07-04 10:31:01)
Who let this guy on this site?
- Comment on The Big Three reunited as Lapointe’s No. 5 headed for rafters (with video) (2014-06-20 14:22:15)
Habs interested in Patrick Sharp? Pleks would most likely be going the other way. Eller perhaps.
- Comment on HI/O Show: ‘One of the wildest games I’ve ever seen’ (2014-05-29 10:06:16)
IF Wiese cant go tonight I would love to see Ryan White inserted.
- Comment on HI/O Show: ‘One of the wildest games I’ve ever seen’ (2014-05-29 10:05:18)
ITs a long season.
- Comment on HI/O Show: ‘One of the wildest games I’ve ever seen’ (2014-05-29 10:04:24)
What is the status of Emelin?
- Comment on Bruins denounce racist comments about Habs’ Subban (2014-05-02 18:34:59)
First off, Its extremely sad and disgusting to hear these type of comments. These people who say such pathetic things are cowards. That simple. PK is a great player and even a better person. I have utmost respect for him and applaud his integrity. WE who despise these hateful comments must be careful not to relate these thugs to an entire city or fan base. IT is a small percentage of people and to STEREOTYPE a large group of people because a few come from their area or cheer for the same team is also a form of racism. DOn’t let the haters break you down and more importantly don’t let the haters pull you down to their pathetic level.