sheds88 - (Shawn Edwards)Member since December 14, 2011
Habs fan since: 1982
Favorite current player: Lars Eller
All-time favorite player: St.Patrick
- Comment on Cournoyer speaks about vacant Habs captaincy (2014-08-27 10:09:50)
..... at this time.
- Comment on Will 2015 be the year Habs end Stanley Cup drought? (2014-08-21 14:40:31)
lol good one Shiram !!
- Comment on ‘So far, so good,’ Habs’ Price says about offseason training (2014-08-20 23:21:56)
bournival could be the fastest on the team
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-17 07:37:41)
but ya.... the cfl east is a joke this year.
- Comment on Bozon looking forward to Habs’ rookie camp after battling meningitis (2014-08-17 07:37:01)
my team here in calgary can beat any team in sask. ;)
- Comment on NHL players jump on board with ALS Ice Bucket Challenge (2014-08-13 15:47:40)
to add fuel to the rivalry ....... http://www.tsn.ca/bardown/Story.aspx?Brad%2bMarchand%2b%2526%2bother%2bNHLers%2bface-off%2bin%2brugby%2bmatch&id=459336
- Comment on New Hab Parenteau can’t wait for training camp to start (2014-08-09 20:54:32)
makes ya wonder doesn't it
- Comment on Subban wasn’t fazed by arbitration hearing with Habs (2014-08-06 18:27:53)
that's what I've been trying to explain to my friends saying he's overpaid/overated. P.K. is worth $9million ( and maybe more ) to the Montreal Canadiens. Only Habs fans will get this. Which makes it more believable that Molson got involved in the deal IMO.
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-04 14:47:32)
that may be how the season starts, but I'm hoping Tinordi forces Weaver in the pressbox more often than not
- Comment on (AUDIO) Subban signs eight-year deal with Habs averaging $9 million a season (2014-08-03 01:05:45)
there is alot of backlash and negative feedback towards PK's new deal. my facebook community is all over me, saying "overpaid ! he's not the best dman in the league....yadayadayada. what i have been explaining to my "friends" is that PK is worth 9 million/year to the montreal canadiens. he may not be the best dman in the league yet, but the on and off ice presence he has in montreal is pretty incredible. dmen don't hit their prime until what ? ....late 20's ? PK has a gold medal and a norris at 25 years old FFS. the money he makes for geoff moulson, i would say 9 million per is under paid ( exxagerating of course )