filmnoir2012 - (dennis O'Keefe)Member since December 12, 2011
Habs fan since: 1964
Favorite current player: Alexei Emelin
All-time favorite player: Pete Mahovlich
- Comment on Liveblog: Tokarski steals win in Sunrise (2015-03-18 05:16:40)
If ever gets a chance, his offensive stats are better than Petry or Beaulieu.
- Comment on Liveblog: Tokarski steals win in Sunrise (2015-03-17 23:40:41)
For all those Emelin haters - he has had only one game that his plus/minus was negative in the last 16 games.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-25 04:38:27)
Does Jacob De La Rose remind anyone else of another 19 year old who also was 6.02 and 190 pounds on Montreal 31 years ago who also was a great skater, hitter and great defensively - Bob Gainey!
- Comment on About last night … (2015-02-13 04:30:30)
If they trade Emelin I won't be a Canadiens fan anymore, that is pathetic.
- Comment on Oilers vs. Canadiens preview: Tokarski will start in goal for Habs (2015-02-12 01:54:05)
Tyler Myers is a shadow of the player he was his rookie year, he is not as good as Emelin.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-30 05:00:31)
This site regularly insults Alexei Emelin who has a better plus minus than Markov, Subban, or Beaulieu, and only Markov & Subban have more points. If Beaulieu is so superior how come he only has 5 points to Emelin's 13 who doesn't even get to play on the power play. Hit wise Emelin was in 7th for defensemen before the Ranger game while Subban was next in 104th place, Gonchar in 134th, Markov in 145th, Weaver in 153rd, Gilbert in 184th, Beaulieu in 201st place. I am glad people here are not running the Canadiens, as stats don't lie.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-21 05:00:02)
How is Bealieu better than Emelin, if he is so superior offensively How come he has only 4 points and plays the power play. Also Montreal would have won in regulation if Emelin would have hit the net on his rush, as his shot is far superior to Bealieu. Emelin is tied for 6th for defencemen in hits with the great (sarcasm) Dion Phaneuf, while the superior Beaulieu (who's horrific giveaways in overtime almost cost Montreal) is 201st in hits with 17 vs. 126 for Emelin (who leads with 11 points vs. 4) Wow are you people watching the same game as me.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-18 05:34:49)
Jim Hughson is the worst, and always insults the Canadiens in subtle ways.
- Comment on Islanders vs. Canadiens preview: Tokarski gets start as Price sidelined with upper-body injury (2015-01-17 05:55:48)
Have both Emelin and Tinordi in the lineup and perhaps no one will want to crash the crease, Bealieu is not a star why doesn't he have more points if he playing the powerplay- Emelin has twice the points a far better shot (his goal last week was a howitzer). People on here want to get rid of Emelin - if that is the case why not draft people from Ice Capades. Then for sure get pushed around by Marchand and Lucic when it counts.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-01-16 06:35:07)
Phaneuf is a -15 since December 14th.