JUST ME - (Mario Dorion)Member since December 10, 2011
Habs fan since: 1970ISH
Favorite current player:
All-time favorite player: GUY LAFLEUR
- Comment on Habs return to the ice after day off and a Halloween party (2014-10-24 07:49:58)
Yeah but at this stage of the season we know better don`t we ? Things are going to change and come back to a somewhat more normal look although it looks that some may not be able to keep up going upwards or downwards. The points that we can get at this time of the years are as important as the ones we get in the final crunch of the season never been so obvious. I do appreciate the view as you do though but have to admit that part of my vision is also blurred by wishfull thinking ! In particular a certain yellow and black team...
- Comment on Dave Stubbs makes special delivery as a paper boy for Habs owner Geoff Molson (2014-10-23 14:03:23)
Am i first ? Has to be a slow day if it`s just me...
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-23 09:01:06)
He does look good and will have a long career as a Hab. I personnaly would rather see him get ice time in real games in Hamilton rather than see him in the pressbox in MTL. This was to be expected that he would split ice time with Tinordi and is also a manoeuvre from Bergevin to save whatever he can on the cap space to be able to move when it`s time. I still think Beaulieu in time will be number 2 in MTL.
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-23 08:57:51)
Get over it will you! Since we have one choice every draft round i guess 29 out of 30 get away don`t they? Shall we cry for every one of them or enjoy the one we drafted ? Shall we cry over one loss of appreciate that we also have 6 wins ? This is the usual cheap and easy way to look for reasons to bitch about our team for every and any reason.
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-22 21:30:07)
Way back when, even before the new deal was struck the main target was to find a way to make sure that each and every fan would pay more for the product wherever he was. That`s what pisses me off. This so called deal was not made for the consumer or the fan to get more but to pay more.
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-22 20:37:04)
Yeah ! Weakness as in 6 wins one loss. Sad and pathetic.
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-22 14:49:03)
Sad and infamous day today. Clearly nothing positive will have emerged to top it off at the end of the day. But somehow i need and i guess we all do, to escape from that vicious circle of images and 24 hours a day reminders of the tragedy if not for a moment , a few minutes. Still i feel guilty to rejoyce about our team `s great performances but it will come back and must come back . It is then that you realise how lucky we are how we take for granted the everyday feuds and happiness we share with our loved ones and as a community here on HIO. I understand that we have to stay within reasonnable boundaries on the subject for obvious reasons but something needs to be done fast. The solution needs to be applied outside our frontiers. I won`t go any further.
- Comment on Canadiens send Beaulieu and Bournival down to Hamilton (2014-10-22 11:23:14)
Agree 24 . Would rather see them play and play and play again in Hamilton rather than stay here . Game play and practice play is such a different ball game. Furthermore those are the kind of moves that allows the salary cap to be more friendly...towards getting help like Vanek when it`s trade deadline.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-22 10:59:52)
When you have a team like ours that has obvious strenghts, it`s easier then to work on what needs fine tuning. In a way they did yesterday , closed down the game a bit in the first period to minimize damages and as the game went on, focused on Howard and made it happen. Best vibes to our friends in Ottawa. Can`t find the words as these days seem to be getting more and more common...
- Comment on About last night … (2014-10-22 10:55:39)
Today a sage yesterday a freakin idiot...