Rosieman - (Dave Rosenberg)Member since December 9, 2011
Habs fan since: 96
Favorite current player: lars eller
All-time favorite player: mike keane
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Canucks 3-1on an emotional night (2014-12-10 00:13:43)
And I get the don't bash DD but he has not scored one even strength goal in 52 games - prosecution rests - pls defend away.
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens beat Canucks 3-1on an emotional night (2014-12-10 00:10:12)
Man how could to put in Allen after Beaulieu tonite - solid Nite well done - the defensive ge was toight. Tired visiting team but so what. Once Galchenyuk pops a few - it will not stop - what a dominant game. Our team look so Much better down the middle w him Pleks an Eller - what to do w DD???
- Comment on About last night … (2014-12-07 08:28:55)
Weaver got run from behind twice in the last two - why no penalties?
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 22:30:53)
And btw when was the last hard check by emelin? What's wrong w him - has contract so he's complacent? Or PK? Or really anyone
- Comment on Liveblog: Canadiens limp home from 1-3 road trip (2014-12-06 22:23:06)
This is a speed league now - so you can't have 4 slow D - we do. The balance on this team looks off We need at least one hitter like a Raffi Torres up front and oneoke Tinordi in the back. Just way to easy to play against and your will dies when you're pounded the way they were tonite
- Comment on Canadiens given day off after loss in Minnesota; Bournival sent to Hamilton Bulldogs (2014-12-05 08:53:25)
I'm a big fan of his complete game but what's happened to Pleks? If you look at it - their record is amazing considering most if not all the players are playing below their potential. I think Bournival is as valuable for his forechecking and speed as Malhotra is for face offs. But this back end has become a mess - dump a vet to the Jets who are out of D and bring up Tinordi or beaulieu. Watching these guys including PK always panic and bang it off the boards "GET it out" - painful I don't know what's happened to emelin - he used to be a better skater - guess the knee is a problem. He doesn't hit much anymore - and that's a problem
- Comment on Liveblog: Buffalo wins again, this time in a Shootout (2014-11-30 00:03:46)
Tinordi is exactly what we need - huge good skater with a slight mean streak and can throw. Actually Nate can also throw at least in the two tilts we saw. Id shuffle the forward a bit - but even then - we do not have many guys head to the net. My other pet peeve - stop ringing the puck around the boards on the PP. Allows other team Time to put pressure The PP coach should be fired - we've enough talent to score.
- Comment on Liveblog: Buffalo wins again, this time in a Shootout (2014-11-29 23:56:48)
Anyone who thinks Tinordi has foot speed issues seriously needs a new TV or new glasses. Tinordi has excellent skating for a guy 6'6. Tonight they played fine - bunch of posts - tons of zone time - hot goalie. I think the issue is we have the speed and talent to push the pace - and we play ultra conservative fearful hockey. Seeing the D ring it around the boards all too often makes me cringe. That guarantees the forward stop busting to the holes and your game slows. The D is a funny mix - But bottom line - Tinordi is better than Allen and Nate is better than Gilbert. Trade Gilbert - keep Allen as 7th - off you go.
- Comment on Liveblog: Conference Final Game 3 – Toker smokin’, Galchenyuk OT hero and Canadiens are back in the series (2014-05-22 21:59:15)
All no shows except max PK is just terrible tonite
- Comment on Liveblog: Semifinal Game 6 – Canadiens are alive! Beat Boston 4-0 to force game 7 (2014-05-13 00:36:07)
How good was Bournival tonight?? You don't best Boston w toughness but speed - Phenomenal hockey game!!