Rosieman - (Dave Rosenberg)Member since December 9, 2011
Habs fan since: 96
Favorite current player: lars eller
All-time favorite player: mike keane
- Comment on Liveblog: Pavelec stones Canadiens, Jets pummel Tokarski (2015-03-27 06:54:50)
These games happen - man kings and jets would begin to watch. For DSP - epic fail - Id much rather watch Bournival hustle. Speaking of hustle - wtf is up w Weise - he doesn't hit much anymore - this game screamed for him to hit or even drop the gloves. Why N8 has to fight instead of him is beyond me Was a good game to watch - but Habs couldn't score - pavelec was v good. The playoffs will be exciting - should be all one goal games so we shall see
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 07:43:06)
Question - who thinks Eller is a very good third line centre? Why look for offense from your shutdown centre? I'd like to see the points I he played w Max. But posters wanting to keep DD over Eller - I disagree. Size speed and PK ability. DD is ok but def not lighting it up
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 07:40:36)
of those other 36 centres AHEAD of DD - who gets to play massive o-zone starts w a top 5 scorer and the leagues top plus minus guy. And PP time. Some kind of switch of DD for Chucky or another good centre w size would transform this team
- Comment on Tokarski will get start in goal for Canadiens vs. Jets (2015-03-26 07:37:00)
One thing for sure - no matter who's out there 4 on 3. How bout you don't let Ribeiro - who is the best passer on that team have all day? You even just take a stride towards him - a fake but sitting watching is asking to lose which they did. It's an odd situation - top team in the league so hard to "complain" but fans see that prices historical year is covering a ton of weird moves by this staff. It's not a very progressive approach to hockey - its lowest denominator hockey. Chucky should dash and keep the puck - nope chip and chip Boring. DSP is just struggling - eep.
- Comment on Hurricanes vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Petry has the flu (2015-03-19 16:11:00)
I'm in broken record mood - why all the complaining about Eller - same number of goals as DD despite brutal deployment. Everyone wants a centre w size - he's a good solid 3rd line centre.
- Comment on Hurricanes vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Petry has the flu (2015-03-19 12:07:45)
How would Eller do w offensive starts and patches ? Wonder .......
- Comment on Hurricanes vs. Canadiens preview: Habs’ Petry has the flu (2015-03-19 12:06:41)
Sorry - how exactly is DD "great"? Ridic offensive zone starts plus PP time and he has 11 goals. 40 points - and this is playing w Patches who is incredible. Watching him the word that comes to mind is average.
- Comment on About last night … (2015-03-18 13:30:25)
Seems the pp issue is that at some point spmeone either holds the puck too long or they get caught ringing it around the boards back and forth a lot which is primed or a fumble. They aren't moving it quickly enough - need 3 or 4 quick passes and then a shot - shoot more - with PK and Max - that's two grt weapons who should be scoring
- Comment on Liveblog: Tokarski steals win in Sunrise (2015-03-17 23:19:35)
It's interesting - prust gets two assists early- plays 8:45.
- Comment on Liveblog: Tokarski steals win in Sunrise (2015-03-17 23:03:21)