HankHardball - (Byron Athanasiou)Member since December 9, 2011
Habs fan since: Early 60's
Favorite current player: Pacioretty
All-time favorite player: Beliveau
- Comment on Habs happy to be home with 2-0 series lead (with video) (2014-04-20 08:47:18)
1976-77 Montreal Canadiens: Best pro sports team ever? - They lost only 8 regular season and 2 playoff games. - They had 132 points in an 80 game schedule. - They scored 387 goals and gave up 171. - They won their Division, Conference, and swept the Stanley Cup Final against the Bruins.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 2 – Canadiens romp 4-1, lead series 2-0 coming home (2014-04-18 17:52:11)
He's on Sat. night's broadcast.
- Comment on Liveblog: Playoff Game 2 – Canadiens romp 4-1, lead series 2-0 coming home (2014-04-18 17:43:09)
Bad news for the Charasites... The President's Trophy winner has won the Stanley Cup only twice in the last 10yrs. Will we see Wings over Beantown?
- Comment on No lineup changes for Habs in Game 2 (2014-04-18 12:37:18)
Bad news for the Charasites... The President's Cup winner has won the Stanley Cup only twice in the last 10 seasons. Could the upset be Wings over Beantown?
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 12:19:27)
I know. I'm doing that more and more. Unfortunately TSN690 has become a wasteland before 1pm.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 11:44:47)
Waaaahh! Waaaahh! PK! Pk! PK! Tony. Tony. Tony. PK played more than 30mins and was a plus 1 in a game in which the opposition scored 4 goals. You expect a Dman to be your top scorer every game? You live in Dreamland.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 08:48:03)
You're never going to have every player play their best game on the same night. Why is it some media types have so much trouble realizing that? Winning isn't just a good thing, it's the only thing.
- Comment on About last night … (2014-04-17 08:09:11)
Game of Groans? Idiot crying like 12yr old girl. PK took too many chances. Prust not ready. Weaver got beat. Substitute White for Prust. Replace Weaver with who, Tinordi? Bigger Picture: Therrien rarely changes the line up after a win. Talk about the winning game 1 on the road benefits.
- Comment on Prust will be game-time decision for Habs in Tampa (with practice video) (2014-04-16 10:36:50)
Habs have more depth, more playoff experience, and better goaltending. I don't see TB winning this series.
- Comment on Eller returns as Habs prepare to face Lightning (2014-04-15 10:02:38)
I don't think both BOS and PIT will survive the 1st round. PIT not playing well. But don't count out DET.